DUCE DUCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2003
i coped their album ' a sip of the duce ' , that shit is TIGHT, these 2 cats got some proper flows!!
i wanted 2 know if that was the only lp they released or whut ?

May 11, 2002
Yeah....that is a tight CD. It a classic in my book. That is the only thing they have ever droped. There is a OG verson of the CD (underground) and there is the version they released on Relativity Records.

Mar 26, 2003
Codeine said:
Yeah....that is a tight CD. It a classic in my book. That is the only thing they have ever droped. There is a OG verson of the CD (underground) and there is the version they released on Relativity Records.
too bad they havnt released anythang after that..
yea i was wonder'n about the og / re-release , cause the cover of the one i got is totally different from thas one -->
which must be the version they released on relativity rec. i guess

mines a really simple cover, all grey,with a thunder light in the middle, and 'a sip of the duce' written in orange, has no special graphics n shit on it..

good looknt out codeine..

May 11, 2002
MurdaFunk said:
mines a really simple cover, all grey,with a thunder light in the middle, and 'a sip of the duce' written in orange, has no special graphics n shit on it..

Yeah....thats the one I have. I used to have the Relativity version. I havnt listened to that CD is a while. I am gonna throw it in.

MurdaFunk said:
No problem homie.