Duce Click Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 20, 2003
I got Bulletwound's 2GD Up album.
What year it was released in ?

There are notice of Duce Click album.
I want to know it was released or not.

and last question
Kutt have only one album ?
Is there any albums Kutt released before B.L.E.V.E. ?

Dec 29, 2002
bgs album has not been released yet in stores he just started selling it himself on the hostile tour
the duce click album is not released
and yes kutt only has one album

Sep 30, 2002
Another ?, who all is in deuce click? I've heard tech say I am now with "my two niggahs my deuce niggas" is it just bg and kutt, or a whole gang, I thought it was a whole click.

Sep 17, 2003
MuRR-DoGG said:
Another ?, who all is in deuce click? I've heard tech say I am now with "my two niggahs my deuce niggas" is it just bg and kutt, or a whole gang, I thought it was a whole click.

The way I understand it is that Kutt, BG, Skatterman and Snug Brim are all part of "Duece Click". (I'm not sure if I am spelling it right or not, tho...)

Sep 6, 2004
G-14 Classified is not in stores at all. 2 G'ed Up was sold locally in Missouri record stores that decided to carry it, and on the Hostile Takeover Tour by himself. I hung with BG at the Warrensburg show all night, and he let us hear what he has recorded for his new album. I will tell you all now, that it is amazing. When it drops, be sure to pick it up!

Jan 12, 2003
G-14 isnt being sold on tour mich. BUT we'll be seeing it sometime in the near future. I talked to him in Lincoln bout some shit and I'm sure most of you will be excited by the end of 04' needless to say.

Kutt does only have one album released right now, but he's been in the game for awhile now. You can find him featured on various kc shit under Kutt Dawg, Cutt Dogg, Cutt Dawg, etc. Im guessing people just dont know how to fuckin check shit before the print up cds. I think his joint on Dove's shit is pretty dope, just a lil taste of old kutty.

Mar 19, 2003
www.teccanina.com
It's spelled "Duece" Click. I remember when we were looking to but a domain name for it so I asked Kutt at a show and he grabbed BG and said 'lets show em' and him and BG hit a pose and both of em had it tattoo'd on their forearms.

Sep 23, 2002
www.wannabattle.com
J-Sinna said:
It's spelled "Duece" Click. I remember when we were looking to but a domain name for it so I asked Kutt at a show and he grabbed BG and said 'lets show em' and him and BG hit a pose and both of em had it tattoo'd on their forearms.

Speaking of domain names....

whats up wit VVVVVVVVV

Apr 27, 2004
I talked to Bg when he came to Denver-He said all the tracks were completed for G-14 and he was just waiting to see what label he was going to sign to before he released it.
-Dude was tight as fuck, he gave me 2gd up for free.

-That album has got to be at least a couple years old cuz it says it was co-produced by don juan