Dubstep?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
i mean i'm sure none of you listen to dance music and shit right? well when i was working at my old job we always had to listen to dance music and dubstep isnt that bad compared to some of the shit they'd put on that's considered "hip" it sounds like esham beats and techno wrapped into one to me and was easily ignored since it didnt have the same drum every second for 5 minutes.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
i mean i'm sure none of you listen to dance music and shit right? well when i was working at my old job we always had to listen to dance music and dubstep isnt that bad compared to some of the shit they'd put on that's considered "hip" it sounds like esham beats and techno wrapped into one to me and was easily ignored since it didnt have the same drum every second for 5 minutes.
You worked at Hot Topic?

Nov 7, 2006
^^^nah an FYE. i was one of the 4 managers and we all picked the shit to listen to and we rotated turns and the 3 other people who were managers were all friends and listened to club music. trust me dubstep was the most tolerable. some of the shit just made me shake my head at times like i was at a gay bar or some shit lol. luckily my store was 5 floors so i usally just chilled on the hiphop floor. but it did suck when i had to work down there with one of them on one of their days to listen to music.

Dec 9, 2005
[video=youtube;Dwh8W0Cl7AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dwh8W0Cl7AY[/video]

Skrillex & Rusko are both dope. I like Dubstep, gets me pumped in the gym.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
not a fan, but this is cool if it's dubstep

[video=youtube;SghRXZrUTWE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SghRXZrUTWE&feature=related[/video]

Apr 25, 2002
my daughter is in a dance class and they dance to this dubstep stuff, mostly Tutting to it. Britney Spears-Hold It Against Me and Flo Rida-Good Feeling have Dubstep bridges, so it is getting mainstream.