DUBEE PRESENTS: COAST GANGSTA V.18

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 16, 2006
don't know if this cd was brought up yet, but i seen it on rapbay for a while..'now shipping' just recently. they didnt have it at rasputins or anywhere else i been to. anyone got info on it..where i could get it at or if its even worth pickin up?

May 31, 2006
Blutiful World by Spider Loc is on it too.. it's bout to be like the Wrath Of Khan mixtape, remixes and just newish songs that have nothing to do with the artist.. but there probably is a few new Dubee cuts

Nov 18, 2003
a whole lot of recycled tracks a few interviews wit Dubee he says he got a shitload of albums ready to drop I hope they have some quality tracks when they finally drop nothin like the throwaway tracks he been puttin on them Thizz Nation comps, Dubee is a very talented artist he just seems very repetitive at times

Aug 8, 2004
Dubee used to be one of my favorites, just like Im sure he was alot of ya'lls favorite too. But he gotta really show me sumthin on this new cd cuz everything I heard from him lately is garbage. I almost to the point where Im not even gonna listen to his new cd when it drops, cuz I dont want to end up thinkin he's garbage, cuz everybody knows he's not. He just aint gittin the right beats lately, and his flow been kinda garbage imo.

But hopefully he'll prove me wrong and come tight again.

Nov 18, 2003
JP $CRILLA said:
Dubee used to be one of my favorites, just like Im sure he was alot of ya'lls favorite too. But he gotta really show me sumthin on this new cd cuz everything I heard from him lately is garbage. I almost to the point where Im not even gonna listen to his new cd when it drops, cuz I dont want to end up thinkin he's garbage, cuz everybody knows he's not. He just aint gittin the right beats lately, and his flow been kinda garbage imo.

But hopefully he'll prove me wrong and come tight again.

same thing happend to Mac Mall I cant really listen to their new shit I rather listen to alot of the shit they did back in the day wit Khayree

Jan 23, 2006
NEW OR OLD I'M FEELIN DUBEE AND MAC MALL IT'S A NEW DAY AND STYLES GOTTA CHANGE. THESE WEST COAST GANGSTA ALBUMS ARE BASICLY ALBUMS TO SHOWCASE THE HOTTEST NEW SONGS OUT FROM THE WEST COAST WITH SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE BAY AREA ARTISTS HOSTING THEM. THE SONGS AREN'T RECYCLES THEY ARE SIMPLY SOME OF THE HOTTEST WEST COAST SONGS OUT RIGHT NOW.