Dubee is a pretty damn funny dude

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2004
^ Nice.

While we're on the topic of Dubee. I met him a couple times randomly around Vallejo, but one time, I was at the Chevron right across the street from Marine World getting my usual Peach Optimo and $1 scoop of Baskin Robbins, and I see him outside pumping gas.

He's on the phone, and I stop to give him props or whatever, and in the process I accidentally knock the phone out of his hand...

I hear a voice coming out of the headset...

' Hello ?...Hello...?'

He didn't Crestside ride on me that time, but it would have been hilarious because I was holding a cone full of Cherries Jubilee in my hand, and it would have been pretty hilarious getting mollywhopped with an ice cream cone in hand.
Good thing you didn't get Treal TV 1'd.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
^ Nice.

While we're on the topic of Dubee. I met him a couple times randomly around Vallejo, but one time, I was at the Chevron right across the street from Marine World getting my usual Peach Optimo and $1 scoop of Baskin Robbins, and I see him outside pumping gas.

He's on the phone, and I stop to give him props or whatever, and in the process I accidentally knock the phone out of his hand...

' Hello ?...Hello...?'

He didn't Crestside ride on me that time, but it would have been hilarious because I was holding a cone full of Cherries Jubilee in my hand, and it would have been pretty hilarious getting mollywhopped with an ice cream cone in hand.
lol, great story. i go to that chevron all the time...

i hella forget there's a baskin robbins there, i haven't bought ice cream there in about two or three years...

convenient because i live very close to it, inconvenient because of the hood2hood crackheads always being there...

Mar 25, 2009
he aint at tha gym no more in over a year probably.......i guess he still in jail for that gun charge... nigga used to ce at tha gym on friday nights and shit like at closing time, i would think cuzz had somethin better to do since he wuz a celebrity?

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
he aint at tha gym no more in over a year probably.......i guess he still in jail for that gun charge... nigga used to ce at tha gym on friday nights and shit like at closing time, i would think cuzz had somethin better to do since he wuz a celebrity?

getting a workout to be healthy wouldn't be something a celebrity of the sorts thing to do?

Governor Pimp Juice

Sicc OG / Host of The Yeah, So? Podcast
Feb 16, 2006
The Wild West
www.youtube.com
^ Nice.

' Hello ?...Hello...?'

I don't know what they're cookin, but I smell bull shit...

Nov 5, 2004
Lol, thanks.

I don't even remember why I used a Foyle avatar in the beginning, it was probably just some random ass shit. I just remember hella people loved it though, ROFL.

Jun 5, 2004
SPEAKING OF COOL STRIES BRO, I SAW SMOOV-E 1 TIME AT APPLEBEES ON SR AVE. HE WAS HELLA WIERD LOOKING WEARING A ADDIDAS SUIT, HE HAD A WHITE PERSON GHERI CURL. HE WAS HELLA THIZZD OUT

THEN I SAW HIM STARING AT MY GF AND I STARTED TO GET A LIL MAD...UNTIL I REALIZED "LMFAO OH THATS SMOOV-E". LOL THEN I KINDA FELT HONORED THAT SMOOV-E WAS PEEPIN MY SNOWBUNNY LOLOLOL

AND IT WAS WHEN SHE WAS STILL 17, WHATTA SURPRISE LOL