Dubee a savage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
FATY said:
if u trip, on thizz ent's myspace, dubee aint on there, hes not signed to thizz....
JUST CUZ HE AINT ON THE THIZZ MYSPACE, DONT MEAN HE AINT ON THIZZ. MAC MALL AND MAIMI AINT ON THERE AND THEY'RE THIZZ.

DUBEE ,THE HARDEST MUTHAFUCKA ON THIZZ, OUT THE CREST, OUT THE BAY!

Oct 10, 2005
porkchopubeezy said:
i take back this thread dubee is a jelous little queer , since md died he has no future he has been seen applying at mcdonalds and hardee's. he is a gargantuant fag
you have to be the dumbest motherfucker on here

yapping all that shit out the side your neck about dubee, when u have a thread stating he's great & youve been listening to him

log out the siccness now

Nov 4, 2005
KillaKali said:
i think he took it hella hard when dre passed... thas his cuddie cut cut cuthroat right there. of course it got to him. i member ina interview shortly after dre passed that that foo jus wanted to stay low for a minute. that foo jus didnt want no part cuz his homeboy wasnt right there next to him. i can understand that.

as far as dubee, thas 1 of the hardest foo'z ive ever heard. turf matic was koo, but his older shit cumz hellllllla hard wit those funky beats. i hope he comes wit a slappin ass cd hella soon.

for sure man.... turf matic was aiite but get suga wolf p cd... that shit is raw... every song is a grammy

Oct 23, 2004
look who produced dubee aka sugawolf n that will tell u y its a hella diff sound. dubee clean on turf matic front 2 bak. its tha crest u can knock just chillin or partying same with i need n bitch n tha rest tha album.

May 30, 2005
porkchopubeezy said:
i take back this thread dubee is a jelous little queer , since md died he has no future he has been seen applying at mcdonalds and hardee's. he is a gargantuant fag
Isn't there a thread about 50 cent or g-unit that u should be posting comments on? Whut a Dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 28, 2006
that wolf intro he did on "its not what you say its how you say it" was one of the tightest freestyles...but i think some poeple are right...after dre died dubee layed low