DubbC415

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
He got caught liking some tranny pictures on instagram, some Siccness members called him out for it when he started to lash on people.
Hella shit got deleted bc he went bad on a mod ( who didnt have shit to do with it as far as i saw) and talked bad about his kids and hella random shit... apparently hes been a Knock and hella people cosigned his bs until he went bad on those people...

I always found it funny that people cosign someone and once it no longet benefits them, they start talking hella bad about them... either way i had a laughfor 10 mins, thanks siccness.

Jun 21, 2016
Jonathán Pérez, better known as Serio, is a Chicano Rap artist from Los Angeles, CA. His grandmother nicknamed him "Serio", which in Spanish means serious, because as a child he always had a serious look on his face. Serio has loved rap since childhood and started writing & rapping when he was a teenager. Serio made his professional debut as a rap artist in 2005 shortly before the release of his first album, Nightmares Turned Into Reality (2006). His single from that album, "I Got To Have You" gained rotation on select radio stations throughout the United States. Serio has had a great deal of success with his independent label, Serio Controla Records. To date, his label has released 4 solo albums and 3 DVDs, moving over a quarter-of-a-million units worldwide.