Dubb20 & Rydah J Klyde

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
When are these albums due to drop? i heard it was around april and jus wanted to know whats up with them.

An Is Rydahs solo album or the album with Ca$h and (I forget) dropping first or are the just gona be one album?

Just delete the thread if there is no news on them, i just wanted an update.

Peace

Feb 4, 2005
Yeah that verse is dope, his first album was cool too, he the best Ghetto star still with us. His got alot of Roblo beats on his new shit ( his cuz said) so im def gona pick it up, i hope its got a Freako (R.I.P) verse or two on it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
whats Dubb20s first album called? I never heard much about dude but he spits some heat on the jackas new one and want to hear more from him. I gotta get my hands on the Ghetto Stars too, how many albums do they have out? and Whos in the group what Dubb 20, Uzi and Freako (RIP) right?

Feb 4, 2005
jayda650 said:
whats Dubb20s first album called? I never heard much about dude but he spits some heat on the jackas new one and want to hear more from him. I gotta get my hands on the Ghetto Stars too, how many albums do they have out? and Whos in the group what Dubb 20, Uzi and Freako (RIP) right?
His first is called twenty inches. Scoob Nitty is in Ghetto stars aswell hes got a really deep voice. Only the first album is worth getting, the second is a mixtape kinda album. The got some unrealised shit too but youll have to find some one who wants to trade that shit.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
DUBB 20 WILL BE COMING OUT THIS SUMMER. HIS ALBUM IS BEING PRESENTED BY KEAK DA SNEAK. DUBB 20 AINT PLAYING. I JUST TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY, HE'S OUT HERE DOING SOME VERSE LICKS. EVERYONE PICK UP THAT NEW FREAKO ALBUM, IN STORES NOW.

Feb 11, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
Mr Ceza said:
DUBB 20 WILL BE COMING OUT THIS SUMMER. HIS ALBUM IS BEING PRESENTED BY KEAK DA SNEAK. DUBB 20 AINT PLAYING. I JUST TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY, HE'S OUT HERE DOING SOME VERSE LICKS. EVERYONE PICK UP THAT NEW FREAKO ALBUM, IN STORES NOW.
yeah be lookin out for that dubb 20 mixtape promotin the album dope man dope money dope music its real big

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I ended up getting that Dubb 20, 20 Inches and I wasn't feeling it at all, hes stepped it up since then I think at least from what he spit on the new Jacka so I'll probably get his new shitwhen it drops.

I got that new freako too and that was waaaay under par sorry to say. Whoever released this slapped that shit together real sloppy, it wasn't even mixed right. One song would be loud as hell and others were so soft you couldn't barley hear them, there were a couple tight songs but I couldn't enjoy them cuz they were mixed so badly.