Dubb Sak & Marv/Mitch & Lemay-where are they now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2008
New York City
I've had Dubb Sak's "Bad to the Bone" and Marv/Mitch & Lemay's "Living in the Strange" on heavy rotation for a long while now. I live on the east coast, and a lot of my friends in NY who are into hip hop really dig those records when I've played 'em (especially "Living in the Strange").

What happened to these guys? Did they release any material after those projects? Are they still in Sac, involved in music in any form?

I don't live out west, know very little about the Sac rap scene, and can't find anything else out about them. Apart from a few of their features on other people's records from the era (I know Dubb Sak had a verse on "If These Walls..."), is there any other material out there? Anyone know what these guys are up to today? Really talented cats...

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I think Marv Mitch or/and Lemay got locked up, which put an end to their music other than a few features (usually not together) on some local sac shit.

Dub Sak sucks, and pretty sure he quit cause no one bought his shit.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I think Marv Mitch or/and Lemay got locked up, which put an end to their music other than a few features (usually not together) on some local sac shit.

Dub Sak sucks, and pretty sure he quit cause no one bought his shit.

Aug 29, 2013
Dubb is raw I know him he stayed down the street from me for days him and P-Folks R.i.P had a collab that never dropped and last i heard he had some new shit recorded i havnt seen him in years though