DUB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
It's basically reggae instrumentals with short snippets of lyrics or samples of people singing. They use a lot of reverb and echo effects on the beats and vocals and there are lots of sound effects in the music. It's fucking dope. Some shit you zone out on. i'll upload some for you right now mang.

Aug 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
Do you have it? I searched ofr that album everywhere and ended up having to buy it online for 25 bucks man. Have you heard return of the super ape? Fuckin great as well. i can upload you either one if you want.

May 15, 2002
Check out some Prince Jammy/King Jammy (same person), he does some great dub. If I get a chance I'll post up a track tomorrow.

There's an album produced by Scratch Perry from a cat named Max Romeo called "War Ina Babylon" which is a dope ass album.

I think Nuttkase pretty well laced you with the essentials, but there's a group that I've posted before called The Royals who are real creative with their dubs. I'll try to post up one of their tracks tomorrow, too.