DUB CAR SHOW FUCKS THE BAY OVER!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2005
i juss got back from the DUB Car show and that shit was clean as fuck, the cars and the girls. KMEL was bumpin some bay shit and so was 94.9. Ight so the funny thing is me and my homies go and chill in the stands and get out spot for the concert (the clipse, mike jones, twista, trillvile, ect.) and then the clipse come out like they the shit. and everyone was in there sitting in their seats. lol hella funny they tried to get the crowd to get up and start dancing or wutever and no1, maybe about 5 people out of like 2,000 people were actually standing up. lol. then trillvile comes out expecting the same, they think the crowd is about to crackin when once agen no1 stood up. the only person who made the crowd actually stand up was mike jones and then after that every1 bounced before twista even got on. the funny thing is hype dude was all sayin bay area this bay area that and the whole crowd was tryin to get some bay shit to come threw the speakers. NOT ONE SONG FROM ANY BAY AREA ARTIST WAS PLAYED!!!!!! that shit was a waste of my time, i passed of vida guerra to see some whack asss concert. well that juss my little over view of how the bay keeps gettin fucked over by mainstream rap. gone!

Nov 1, 2004
Thats some bullshit that they didn't play any bay rap and there were not any bay artists there to perform, thats what would have gotten the crowd up and jumpin.

Dec 30, 2003
yea i fuckin waited hella long in line.... just to getta pic with vida guerra and them motherfuckers wouldnt let me cuz "the line was gettin too long"... i was dumb heated..... and i didnt even touch her.... DAMMIT..... but yea i saw mike jones... and thats it...he was tight....... so the rest of the concert shit sucked or what?