DSR & MONSTAVILLE - SSH SERIES 1.1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.408inc.com
playa rae has linked up with one of texas's biggest selling groups DSR & Tum Tum to kick off the Swing Shift Hustle Series which will be a series mixed my Monstaville's Dj Willy Biggs (Regular Version 1st) hosted by Playa Rae & Tum Tum for 1.1 and 1.2 coming soon with Playa Rae & West Coast Mafia Gang artist 151
featuring new tracks as well....stay wit us.... www.monstaville.net

also Game Breakers (Gemini, Playa Rae & Fade Dogg) - Jan 10th. Paid In Full / Navarre

StreetSoundzEnt said:
playa rae has linked up with one of texas's biggest selling groups DSR & Tum Tum to kick off the Swing Shift Hustle Series which will be a series mixed my Monstaville's Dj Willy Biggs (Regular Version 1st) hosted by Playa Rae & Tum Tum for 1.1 and 1.2 coming soon with Playa Rae & West Coast Mafia Gang artist 151
featuring new tracks as well....stay wit us.... www.monstaville.net

also Game Breakers (Gemini, Playa Rae & Fade Dogg) - Jan 10th. Paid In Full / Navarre
I WILL COP THE ALBUM/151 IS FAMILY MUCH LOVE!! KEEP IT MOVIN
I WILL GET THE WORD OUT!!!YOU KNOW HOW US WOMEN ARE :knockout:
HIT UP MY GUESTBOOK

that H don't stand for h-town...out in cali....fam.

in Hayward, Ca they throw the H up for HAYWARD....sport shirts and all....

in my case that H u always see me throwin stands for HUSTLA......everyone in this game that's heard of me knows me for my hustle if not for my music so its what I represent.....I hustle with the best of them.

I love houston tho cause they love me back...texas has shown me an open door everytime I been there.