@DSane

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
seein that youve been sellin all them SLUMPS, who is buyin em...are tha individuals purchasin em keepin you up on ther products drop date... id jus like to kno what to check or pickup,yahkno

people cant be sleepin on tha beat deal you got!!!!!

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Shit....half the time I don't hear a thing about whether or not it ever actually came out. I plugged Cin Sity with like 20 beats earlier this year.....I'm not sure if any of them have been released yet though. I don't think they have. This cat named Diabla from Arizona was supposed to get Spice 1 on one of my beats....I don't know if it happend. So no....I'm not really kept up to date unless it's somebody I know and deal with on a regular basis. Some people buy beats and never end up droppin' an album for one reason or another too.....so who knows?

I would hope people would shoot me some CD's when they're done though......so I can add it to my wall of fame. I'm 25 CD's deep right now! That's 25 albums that my work has appeared on.....with more to come! :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
good shit. im sure everyone will be talkin about tha CinSity releases.jus keep us up on anything that might drop you get word of....im guessin those whose albums drop without your beat are goin with weaker material.:confused:

make sure that wall stays crackin