DSane and the new Doomsday album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I don't know if this album is out, but the beats you did for that are hot, mayn. Just wanted to give you props. Also, you were ALL over that shit!

So the whole album was a remix of Pray 4 Me, correct?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
DeviantJR said:
I don't know if this album is out, but the beats you did for that are hot, mayn. Just wanted to give you props. Also, you were ALL over that shit!

So the whole album was a remix of Pray 4 Me, correct?
Thanks for the love bro. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be all over their next few releases......so stay tuned for more slumps.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
ive gotta give D his proper due on this one........he slaughter'd that shit........Doomsday-Survial Of The SIccest is one of the best albumz ive ever heard!! it has replaced Pray 4 Me as my favorite Dooms cd...............GOOD FUTHAMUKKIN JOB DSIZZ

Apr 25, 2002
D-Sane put it down on Survival of the Siccest. I can't wait to hear more Doom/D-Sane....keep spreadin' those slaps homie.....That beat for "Pray 4 Me" is one of my favorite beats ever. I listened to that instrumental Mp3 a million times when it was up on your Mp3.com site......