Drunk Ass Haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
So I was at the AMPM out here in Sac off of Marysville Blvd. an Bell Ave. with the homeboy an the homegirl.
Tryin get a case of beer before they stopped selling which is 12 there.
The doors are locked an you got to go to the window.
Well theres a few of us out there me an my boy the homegirl was waiting in the car, a couple other bitches was up there at the window, there was this drunk paisa an a couple other dudes.
The drunk paisa up there talkin shit to everyone when we got there.
Anyways the two bitches leave an the paisa goes an talks to them before they leave.
They drive off an he comes walkin back up to the store talkin bout fuck them bitches an I was like haha fuck em.
AN he was like ya Ill dick slap them, an I laughed an dude start muggin talkin bout Ill dick slap you too.
That shit set me off I take off my jacket an ahnd it to my boy an hop up in dude face liek what the fuck you say?
me an dude exchange a few words everyone up there talking bout he just drunk let it slide its almost 12 lets get our drank an push on.
So I say fuck it you dudes is right so tell dude my bad I realise your drunk I aint trippin its good.
turn around to get the beer since we was next in line an this mutha fucka snakes me int he back of the head.
As soon as he connected my boy drops him I get on top of ole boy an light his face up as my boy stomps this cats head into the ground.
We light him up for bout a minute then walk tot he car to smash out before the cops come.
But my potnah forgot his ID so we go back to get it from the lady at the window.
Dude starts to get up stumbling from beign drunk an being phased from the beating runs to my car which I had just bought (91 Caprice) an grabs the gas pump nozzle.
An I guess he hit the car with ti I wasn't lookin yet.
I hear it an start runnin over there an tell the homegirl start the car an smash out.
But the broad freezes up an dont move.
This fool hits the whip again an by that time Ima lreayd over there an lay dude one more time the home girl finally smashes I hop int he car with the homie an the home girl she hits the intersection an I tell her to stop at the green lgiht an throw it in park we switch spots.
I smash tot he house drop the homegirl off an me an my boy go back up there but dudes gone already.
We end up gettin the case an get back home an I see the car.
This bitch ass paisa dented the shit out the trunk an I just bought this shit.
It was in immaculate condition only 47 thousand miles.
Its only gonna cost a couple hun Im thinkin to fix it.
But fuck If I woulda just laid him out the first tiem instead of listening to everyone sayoin let it go cause he was drunk I prob wouldnt have to coem out the pockets to fix that shti cause it never woulda happened.
Im fuckin heated.
Punk ass bitches.
I ever seen dude again Ima mop him on sight.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
cliff notes? wtf i ain't reading all that shit
some drunk dude said he was going to smack him in the face with his dick
Dude got ready to fight him and then backed off
drunk dude slapped him in the back of the head
Drunk dude gets beat up and knocked out
drunk dude awakens and beats the shit out of his car with a gas pump nozzle

Fin

lmao

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003

dam,..wut happened to your trunk homie?!...lmao...naw but if i was you,...dude would of ended up inside the trunk!

Jul 24, 2005
some drunk dude said he was going to smack him in the face with his dick
Dude got ready to fight him and then backed off
drunk dude slapped him in the back of the head
Drunk dude gets beat up and knocked out
drunk dude awakens and beats the shit out of his car with a gas pump nozzle

Fin

lmao
lol i can't wait for the next story about how someone turned him in for assault

Nov 14, 2002
They drive off an he comes walkin back up to the store talkin bout fuck them bitches an I was like haha fuck em.
AN he was like ya Ill dick slap them, an I laughed an dude start muggin talkin bout Ill dick slap you too.

LMAO