DRUGS INC. HOODSTARZ ON TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2006
Hoodstarz are 1 of top 3 coming out the bay and aint nobody coming more real. I aint seen scoot in 20+ years and we were both bout 12 or 13 but last time i did we was both in juvenile hall and aint nobody ever had to question where he was from cuz repped the mid so fuckin hard.then from being around you hear what a positive change he made and how much good he done.i hope scoot and band aide find a way to get rich off this shit

TaTa

Sicc OG
May 22, 2006
The episode was part hoodstarz and some random dudes who have no connection to the hoodstarz. I give this episode an e effort, but no soul to it. Seems like they used the Hoodstarz to promote a negative out look to rap. You can tell the producers of this show and narrator are some haters.

Jul 29, 2009
East Palo Alto, Ca
mutha fuckas like me don't listen to no drake or chris brown or any other disco music sucka music, but grew up on this mobb music. You must be trolling like a muthafucka. How you going to be on an underground mobb music web forum and been a member since 2002, but don't know who Dem Hoodstraz are. Trolling....East Palo Alto in this mutha fucka. Fuck all sucka shit.
Summed up everything I was thinking Lmao MIDTOWN

Sep 26, 2008
LMFAO bc ive never heard of them ever.

how is not hearing of some said random bay rappers unheard of? i didnt know feelings were gonna be hurt from me not knowing of some no names from the bay.
Nah, but that is kinda crazy tho... u been n a Bay Area rap site for over 10 years and u never heard of Dem Hoodstarz!?!?... they have had songs on the radio, songs with everybody from E-40 to San Quinn.. Probably the biggest name rappers from The peninsula region of the bay for sure

Jul 3, 2011
Yeah that lil ant and bg that was not a good move in no way selling things and sayin you a rapper i mean what the fuck they thinkin honestly? HD was suppose to be in it might be for the better man cant be leakin too much game or they will set you up for real either jail or to kill they trying to get in to be able to monitor us so we stay divided stop jocking THEY.