Drugs are good,now view my shit and give me some feedback,i'll listen!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2005
damn drugs are good,half tha time they make ya do things ya probably not should,its okay fuck society im fine bein labeled a new age outlaw and a hood,start slangin jus for my weed tax cant believe im comin up i never knew i could,inside my mind the drugs take form and collide you try to blame it on the fact im misunderstood,im aight i jus need to find a stoned fat bitch wholl let me poke tha pood,its okay,it felt alright,call you tommorrow night,naw fat bitch i busted a nut puffed a blunt you puffed my wood an now im good.

what did outkast use ta say ,"get up, get out, an do somethin cant spend all yer time tryin ta get high,"motha fucka im faded everyday its okay,i may stumble a lil but i always get bye,you know im on it give me an ounce of tha chronic,a bottle of that vodka they call blue sky,shit might as well an a couple of doses so me an my homies can fry,the truth will set you free no need to lie,you may not like it but im gonna smoke,drink,an pop pills till the day i fuckin die,dont start that shit dont fuckin cry,i aint gonna o.d. i aint that type of guy,i might get shot,i might get stabbed,but youll never have to worry bout suicide,out of all my homies from tha military im tha last one alive,its all good one day soon well be together and then we can ride,the green will make ya gleam fuck the rain come on inside,no place left to hide,light as a feather /stoned as fuck/an across tha floor i glide,fuck there rules and regulations by the creators law i will abide,aww shit i gotta go trippin too hard definetely need to stop takin things ive never tried.

one thing is for sure in this life,ill never break down and give up this fight,its a drug war an i got the upperhand especially when i come with this gun an you come with that knife,ill ryhme slow an stoney from the afternoon ta tha middle of tha night,dont be afraid lil bitch show yer face step into the light,go ahead mr.officer walk straight into my rear sight,im a kottonmouth souljah my coffin will be open wide im still a lil paranoid dont want that bitch closin to tight,tha creator gave us the world,beauty an love,but firts he gave us the plant an then took a weed nap keep sayin im wrong but bitch ill be puffin with tha holy one yeah thas right.(genesis 1:12-God has given us all the seed bearing plants and herbs for us to use-fuckin rock on biblical herb no wonder bible paper can double as zig-zags)

smoke on smoker,
yours stoney,Pick Me Up!

Mar 5, 2005
Pick Me Up said:
damn drugs are good,half tha time they make ya do things ya probably not should,its okay fuck society im fine bein labeled a new age outlaw and a hood,start slangin jus for my weed tax cant believe im comin up i never knew i could,inside my mind the drugs take form and collide you try to blame it on the fact im misunderstood,im aight i jus need to find a stoned fat bitch wholl let me poke tha pood,its okay,it felt alright,call you tommorrow night,naw fat bitch i busted a nut puffed a blunt you puffed my wood an now im good.

what did outkast use ta say ,"get up, get out, an do somethin cant spend all yer time tryin ta get high,"motha fucka im faded everyday its okay,i may stumble a lil but i always get bye,you know im on it give me an ounce of tha chronic,a bottle of that vodka they call blue sky,shit might as well an a couple of doses so me an my homies can fry,the truth will set you free no need to lie,you may not like it but im gonna smoke,drink,an pop pills till the day i fuckin die,dont start that shit dont fuckin cry,i aint gonna o.d. i aint that type of guy,i might get shot,i might get stabbed,but youll never have to worry bout suicide,out of all my homies from tha military im tha last one alive,its all good one day soon well be together and then we can ride,the green will make ya gleam fuck the rain come on inside,no place left to hide,light as a feather /stoned as fuck/an across tha floor i glide,fuck there rules and regulations by the creators law i will abide,aww shit i gotta go trippin too hard definetely need to stop takin things ive never tried.

one thing is for sure in this life,ill never break down and give up this fight,its a drug war an i got the upperhand especially when i come with this gun an you come with that knife,ill ryhme slow an stoney from the afternoon ta tha middle of tha night,dont be afraid lil bitch show yer face step into the light,go ahead mr.officer walk straight into my rear sight,im a kottonmouth souljah my coffin will be open wide im still a lil paranoid dont want that bitch closin to tight,tha creator gave us the world,beauty an love,but firts he gave us the plant an then took a weed nap keep sayin im wrong but bitch ill be puffin with tha holy one yeah thas right.(genesis 1:12-God has given us all the seed bearing plants and herbs for us to use-fuckin rock on biblical herb no wonder bible paper can double as zig-zags)

smoke on smoker,
yours stoney,Pick Me Up!
i jus wanna get faded an stay that way!holla if ya feel me!

Mar 5, 2005
you smoke tamale flavored pole,essay form.homie your the essay not me im a gringo,you pinche mijate mother fucker.ive never seen a crustier cunt than you.and yes your new name is da fuckin deralick hair lip.(thats code for beaner with down syndrome).bring it on bitch face