drugs, a gateway to spiritual enlightenment?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lately a couple people have been telling me yes....saying that my experience on shrooms proves it.....i saw the clouds turn purple and i saw demonic faces in the clouds with hands reaching down at me....i think it's the chemicals and the effects on my brain....but a couple others think i was just seeing what was really there but i can't see it without the shrooms.....any feedback would be appriciated.....thanks....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I think drugs play a part in opening up your mind to better ways of thoughts if you can learn how to harness them while your sober. I know people that tell me that what they see when hallucinationg is a whole other realm only visible to people when they are on drugs because they can use their mind more. I cant discredit them cause it seems so real.

All i can tell you is i believe drugs do something cause i could be in time ahead of everyone in the room sometimes. And once i was able to know exactly when my friends came over from NY.

You should draw pictures and write down stuff you think about when your tripping and then read em when your sober. I bet you find some cool shit out. Some freaky shit too.

I wrote a whole page of quotes and ideas i had when i did that once. Stuff i dont think i would have thought of otherwise. A lot of it seemes to make sens about how people function. And i always remember it, helps me out to find whats behind some people. Some of the stuff i wrote was just funny.

Apr 26, 2002
I was on Acid Once, and I looked up at tha Clouds, and tha Words Jimi Hendrix formed, kinda like tha Design on one of his albums, it was a Trip. All I could say was Whoa!

Another Time I was Shroomin' It was last year, and the Aurora Borealis(Northern Lights) Was In my area that Night, I wasn't sure if they were real or not, I had to ask someone if it was real.
Shit tripped mr out, but it was a Really Beautiful Sight.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Law said:
the clouds? look like that all the time
i don't know about you, but hands don't reach of of the clouds at me all the time....and i don't see desticnt faces of demons looking at me all the time either....only happened once when i was on shrooms.....maybe i'll have to do it again, lol......

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'M AgREEIN' THAT THEM DOORS SHOULDN'T BE OPENED. AND WHEN I SAY "THEM DOORS", I'M REFERRIN' TO THE DOORS OF SPIRITISM. YOU WOULDN'T WANT NO SPIRIT STAULKIN' YOU.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Made_Nigguh said:
somebody write down some shit while they trippin and post it up on here..
i was thinkin about doing that shit weekend.....i'll see what happens.....

Apr 25, 2002
shit...

i have trouble walking and talking whith my head filled with acid.. let alone opertate mechanical things...

most of the time for me.... thing's just looked different... i've never seen face's in the clouds or anything like that... but more like... bugs in the carpet or maggot looking things in the cracks on the wall... the viens in your face.. light's in the sky... everything kind of flowing around me...

kinda like... enhanced reality...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
BIG J said:

If you can figure out how to work your computer when your trippin'. I had Trouble workin' my Stereo once.

if i end up doing them, i'll see what i can do computer wise....lol....