Drug Test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 26, 2002
You need to Drink ALOT of water. Flush your system out. They have these drinks you can get ..... they make your urine come out clean for upto 8hrs if it's dirty. make sure you don't take in any toxins atleast 24 hrs prior to your drug test.

Jul 10, 2002
My interview is on Friday. I heard certo from the jello box works. You throw the certo in a cup wit water I think and drink it like a couple hours before your piss test and piss out the first one and the next one is supposed to be clean. Has anyone tried using it before?

Sep 7, 2002
Cutt Throat777 said:
lol god those are some dumb things that dont do shit(yall most not smoke)...go to GNC get some shit that u take before u take the test that shows up as ur clean
haha. For real. They haven't gone through the process of being on probation. I'll tell you that shit.

TAKE MY ADVICE

I always used to take the AZO Cranberry Tablets, found in any smoke shop near you. Its basically tablets worth 2 Gallons of Cranberry Juice. Thats more easier than drinking Gallon after gallon. It really fucks your stomach up.
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp17436_333181_sespider/azo/cranberry_supplement_tablets.htm

You also have to buy Multi Vitamin Tablets for the AZO tablets to work. I always used to get "CENTRUM High Potency MultiVitamin/MultiMineral Dietry Supplement."

If you want me to tell you how to take em, let me know. I'll give step by step procedure. lol
In structuctions come with the AZO anyway.

Oh yeah, that shit works. When I was on probabtion, I used to always smoke some bomb. And everytime I went to see my faggot ass PO, I always got drug tested and I always passed. hahaaa. That shits untraceable...

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
MUSCLEMOBBSTA said:

What is that called at GNC and how much does that go for?
I forgot what its called but it costs around 30 or 40 bucks...comes in different flavors...(I have a sealed one if your interested)))

I gotta take a drug test for my job In like 3 weeks.......Im goin to quit for about 2 and drink gallons of water...at least 1-2 gallons a day for 2 weeks.........It should do the trick....worked before...
peace

Apr 25, 2002
all kinds of shit u can use. pills and teas. the problem with the tea is that u have to drink a shit load of it so if u have to do an interview and take the test u dont want to be pissing 4 times thru the interview because you drank a gallon of liquid b4 you showed up.
go to GNC and ask the sales person.