drug test

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2007
the day i hold a dick that isnt mine, or even a dick replica......

id fail a test before i put on a strap-on

theres principalities up in this, smokey
Well of course you'd have to be confident enough in your sexuality to purchase one of these.. :cool: I knew someone would say some similar shit, lol. theres a time where flagrant homo shit is to be called out, otherwise it seems the person is hiding somethin from themself when they pull the gay card in certain things...

is it principalities or insecurities?

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I'm fucking glad this bullshit isn't in the DETOX.....god damn....

I'm in the same situation too, not sure if I have to take a drug test for this job I might be gettin....

GO TO THE DETOX and look for the PISS TEST thread that is a vital (it's near the top).

btw, the wizzanator is way more expensive than the "number one" shit or whatever it is...

May 2, 2002
nothing works if they send your piss to a lab it will show tampered with all piss contains bacteria so there has to be some kind of number level in your piss bacteria like 114 or some number if it reads 0 then they know you flused I know I work at a rehab.
lol they dont check for different bacterias in your piss. just the pH level. I dunno what rehab clinics check for bacterias in urine.

Oct 8, 2004
synthetic urine is foolproof
yupp phx is ryte im a manager at a smoke shop out here in sacramento and tha synthetic urine is a must have 2 pass ur test it comes wit a heating pad and a tempature guage 2 show u wat degree tha urine is put it in tha microwave for ten seconds wrap tha heating pad around it and it stays warm from 3-4 hours and my sugesstion of sneaking it in 2 da lab is put it under ur armpit for warmth and tap it around ur should it will wurk real chop

M.T.G. C Way Mafia Muzicc:siccness:

Apr 25, 2002
yea the gonumber1 is the same thing as the whizzinator without the fake dick piece and it's only $50. you just strap the belt around your waste and the bag heats up from touching your skin and a heating pad to keep it warm. the gonumber1 comes with the synthetic piss ready to go. it's a 1 time use and you can just throw it away. the whizzinator comes with dry synthetic piss you have to mix with water and fill up the bag, or you can use someones piss who doesn't smoke and fill it up with that. it's reusable which would work well if you get randoms. but if you just need a 1 time thing the gonumber1 is the way to go.

Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
damn they got fake piss now?

lol

i been clean for bout a month an been drinkin cranberry juice an shit.. that shit work in cleanin it out??

cuz im gettin tested friday AND i got a job interview at finishline.. will they make me piss in a cup 4 that??

someone holla