DRU DOWN "CHRONICLES OF A PIMP" COMING SOON...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Is the beat for Can You Feel Me a remake of some older song? I was listening to the 213 album and heard a beat that sounded just like Can You Feel Me, so I was trying to figure out if they took DDs shit or if its just an old school remake?

yea otherwise I hope this album is hot cause I havent really been feeling DDs albums since can you feel me and pimp of the year, and that was what, 14 years ago? damn I hope he still got it haha

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Is the beat for Can You Feel Me a remake of some older song?
yes it is, Originally done by the Fat Boys:

This youtube version is something that was remixed and sped up, the OG is a better. you can still hear the og beat on here and the girls singing the hook.

Mar 11, 2006
is the track with the metro pcs "hello" sample on there feat. the jacka?i remember reading somewhere on here that it was gonna be on drus new album..you dont know how long ive been wanting to hear the full version of the song

Oct 30, 2005
is the track with the metro pcs "hello" sample on there feat. the jacka?i remember reading somewhere on here that it was gonna be on drus new album..you dont know how long ive been wanting to hear the full version of the song

i have a "hellooo" on there so im assuming that its the same song as the one u heard....that song is on his myspace http://www.myspace.com/drudown500