Dropping Next

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2002
lol nah project is done they were waiting on artwork. Shit I'm still waiting on Dinner and a Movie I heard a couple tracks off of it awhile back and shit was nice. Not sure when that is going to see daylight but when it does I'm copping one.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
DAAM - if I'm not mistaken they were, sorry ARE, waiting on correct distribution lines
Suspicion 2 - waiting on artwork
Lynch's fans (whoever is left) - just waiting

Really though I'd rather hear DAAM than this. If any of these drop this year I'll eat my hat. I haven't got a hat but I'll buy one and then eat it.

Nov 13, 2008
DAAM - if I'm not mistaken they were, sorry ARE, waiting on correct distribution lines
Suspicion 2 - waiting on artwork
Lynch's fans (whoever is left) - just waiting

Really though I'd rather hear DAAM than this. If any of these drop this year I'll eat my hat. I haven't got a hat but I'll buy one and then eat it.
hahaha seriously that was some funny shit,jyeah ill buy whatever madesicc drops but whoever reads this shit who has got any contact with lynch tell him to just drop a DAAM already honestly 6 fuccin years without a solo album cmon tell to drop before all his true hardcore cultlike rabbid fanbase drops him n then send me bacc my tension or coathanga i ordered

Jan 6, 2006
cool, as if its sold in stores and its all original beats with lynch on the majority of tracks i will buy for sure.lemme guess this drops summer 09 or is that too early to say because we're still waiting on daam....

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
^ Really why are they waiting on artwork? That's a pretty sick cover just the way it is, all they have to do is stick a parental advisory sticker on it.

Jan 31, 2006
cant wait for it 2 drop, sum of u cop it an put it on the net so i can dl it. i aint spendin shit wit this label ever again! they biz practices is only good for bootleg. they burnt 2 many cats wit pre-orders, so they get whats comin...

Jan 31, 2006
plus, whats up wit the label anyway? is anyone actually runnin it or what? lynch did better gettin ripped off by black market. better music that actually dropped. now? nothin by lies. seems they run through cats left an right. i dont hear nothin bout art b, loki, calico 101, cni, crookwood, even zagg left. shit, i heard she divorced the man himself! i mean damn!

who is madesicc? lynch an cos?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Shit I'm still waiting on Dinner and a Movie I heard a couple tracks off of it awhile back and shit was nice.
Were they more like the style of his older tracks from loaded or more like the newer ones off the new season etc.