DROP YA AIM NAMES FOLKS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
bedhart, speakin of AIM names D.U.G.O.U.T. I used to try and hit u up when I would be on my individual screen on AOL but you'd never reply, anyway I'm a 21 year old Black female outta Birmingham, Alabama with real raw lyrical skill and versatility unlike these other South bitches. Ask Mr$ Twisted about me, she knows me from when I copped a free Side Industry: Land of Sickness" promo in Summer 2002 I think it was in July of that year. My rap name is Stealth Killa meaning Strategist That Elevates And Liberates Through Hardcore Known Ingenious Lethal Lyricist Always. Hit me wit a PM I'm always checkin especially when it's comin from real individuals like yourself.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
Stealth - I seriously don't remember you hittin me, the only times I really don't reply is when I leave it on and bounce or something...anyway...Mrs.Twi$ted is the homie....if you got something on cdr you can send me...by all means do that here:

D.U.G.O.U.T. ENTERTAINMENT
P.O. BOX 33782
NORTHGLENN, CO. 80233

Thanks for sliding thru mah..