DROOP THA GOON "UNLEASH THA PIT" COMING SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
^^^^ Yep I was spoiled in the 80's and 90's with that Mobb shit. Some folks can pull that hyphy shit off Like Weech Lok And Lil Raider. I like that whole album Weecho put out Titled What the Game is Missing.
yea our music is more moderen, never heard of weech..lil raider is alright..i dont consider us hyphy its mobb music wit new beats we dont talk about goin dumb n all that u knw..we on some gangsta shit listen to most of the lyrics there about bangin,slagin n prison..we got one hyphy style track "drank n thizz"..
overall its the best homie cd out the rose.. my solo cd will be mobbed out fa sho tho..^ watz the deal gabe i need to swing by the store anything new?

Feb 13, 2004
^^^^^^ Maybe that's it the beats sound kind of hyphy. I'll take a listen again. I did like the track wit 4-tay how can you not. Lil raider is pushin shit hard. He makes good music. Plus when he's on a Filthy Fill beat you know its a slapper.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
yea our music is more moderen, never heard of weech..lil raider is alright..i dont consider us hyphy its mobb music wit new beats we dont talk about goin dumb n all that u knw..we on some gangsta shit listen to most of the lyrics there about bangin,slagin n prison..we got one hyphy style track "drank n thizz"..
overall its the best homie cd out the rose.. my solo cd will be mobbed out fa sho tho..^ watz the deal gabe i need to swing by the store anything new?
I've always got new shit here boss....roll on through anytime

Jun 3, 2008
me and young gangsta droop are talking about doin a album.. young gangsta droop & droop tha goon "a gangsta & a goon" we gonna be workin on that soon! ima keep siccness posted on it.expect alot from us..