Droop presents Lethal Weaponz.. Available Now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
Droop presents Lethal Weaponz

feat. Yukmouth, Tech N9ne, Lynch, X-Raided, T-Nutty, Luni Coleone, Hollow Tip, Messy Marv, Stone Kold, Dubble J, Myth, Trifelen, Kaoz The Assassin, Hurrikaine J and many more....

fire in the hole!

$12 shipped...

or you can get Lethal Weaponz & Kaoz The Assassin's album together for $20 shipped.

experience two of the best albums of the year.. dont hesitate

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Man I wish I wasn't broke as fucc right now. I'm definitely getting this next week when I get paid though.

Aug 6, 2002
Yo MS, I'd be interested in picking up both CDs for $20. Email me: [email protected] or post the info. Do you except checks? Also, are all the songs on the Droop Comp, new or are there a few recycled tracks? Are the Lynch and Tech N9ne songs new or just off of Droops last album?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
This Droop right here, don't get that shit, it's all old shit, the shit I gave em was what they was worth.....NOTHIN! so don't be dissapointed in my future movements I"M ON SOME OTHER SHIT PLEEZ BELIEVE DAT! Expekt The Unexpekted

Apr 25, 2002
www.KillaValley.com
ummmmmmm.......awww that hurts.....thought Droop had his own name?.......and it was the "Real" Droop?..........lol......C4 u suck too many balls at once...............if it is Droopy fuck u lil bitch hoe ckae cumoe by the spot and get smash baby boy........just for tryin ta disrepect the crew that put u on the map fool......and the fuck off thang is all the other act we fuckin wit is suppose ta be ur homies?...........but know they aint no good?.......i will get that on the street for ya let em know whut u talkin since u aintin the streets no more, ur own hood dont claim u fool, claimin north side when u live on the south fuckin mark fag..........eh Droop remeber the last time i put hands on u?......wasnt nothing compare ta whut i think i should do to u now just for tryin ta disrepect!..........ur name is dirt in my street book...........u got the talent but ur ethic & loyality is shit..........good luck on ur own shit , never no hater here, but at the same time we doin whut we do and i will spead the word to many stores and ppl bout ur work ethic, not ta hate or sabotage but ta do whut many call Real talk about ya, ppl need ta know that uy bang a hood that u dont live in nor u go to maybe once every 3 weeks....................mark.........

so ur sayin droopy boy that the songs u did on this album where suck?.......so u actually droop weak shit for ppl?.........damn that bad business but i thought it was all business?

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
lol... craig johnson can eat a dick. itz all bad for you.

switch hitterz are the worse thing.

itz a shame grown men gotta turn whore and suck a lil dick to try and get what they want.

oh yea back to topic

LETHAL WEAPONZ is BANGIN. cop that shit. 100% real.. 100% KVE.

May 21, 2002
Thats a fuckin shame if Droop and KVE got beef, that was a tight click of musical talent and business smarts.

Much love to both Y'all

fuck the gay ass internet wars tho, why cant niggaz stick togetha.

May 30, 2002
Og MS you know after all of this has came and gone there will be many more supporters of the KVE cause they way that you guys are handling is in a very professional manner and by handling it as professional as you guys are I give both of you more respected and will still supoprt KVE.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
don't be scuuuurrrred... get this LETHAL WEAPONZ album itz bangin...

got Stone Kold's first ever solo song released on wax... bangin track by the Killa Valley Kartel feat. Kaoz, Myth, Trifelen, Hydro & Hurrikaine J. All this shit is 100% real and 100% legit.

$12 or get Lethal Weaponz and Kaoz tHe Assassin both for $20

thanx for the continued support