Droop in the NW??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
Recently I heard on the net that Droop was recently up in Seattle doin some shit wit Syko and some other people. Any body know what they were doin, recording an album or what?
Just curious, I been waitin on him for a while.

Dec 30, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Droop has been up here workin with Gettin Greedy & Syko... BD has him on 2 tracks off his last album... Droop, Syko, & BD are doin a cd together cant remember the name though... and supposidly Droop is dropping a cd under the GG ladel... but who knows if thats true...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Droop is gonna be on BD's next album as well, I already heard the song that he's gettin on-HEAT. If anyone can imagine the old style BD had (the fast one) mixed with the new style, that's what it's like.

Syko, YDG, & BD are "The Government." YGD and BD are gonna be on Syko's next album...He posted some info in another thread about it.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Officially I think he's on Money Hungry w/ I-Rocc, from what I've seen online (their website). I don't know what the situation is with him droppin an album with Gettin Greedy, I think it might be a group album, but I'll find out.