DROOP-E & B-SLIMM??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
yeah i copped that fedi fetcher cd and then saw it at carvalho's loan like a week later!, its gotta a couple good songs

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i used to slap their shit...too easy and smear it I used to knock major...if they drop another one id peep it

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
yeah i thought there were coo rappers they were improving and had some funny lines and metaphors...they been quiet

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
If you consider lines "I'm like...", "this is like..." metaphors, then I gotta tell you that a metaphor is something more complex. These are simple similes. The more rappers compare one things to other things, it's a sign that they don't have actually anything to say.
Jumpin like a tiger
Bark like a rottweiler
Vicious like a gun powder
Fast like a rider

Lots of shit like that above can be heard nowadays. It just doesn't make sense at all (even though rhymes can be on point).

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
droop-e i got jewelry (jury) like a courtroom!!! lol how can we deny this mans genius LOL

Jan 15, 2007
"im givin more headshots than a yearbook" "im bout to ruff a nigga up like he in his play clothes" 'I got plug like the back of a TV" "I got banks like Tyra" "Got Bread like a philly cheese steak" "Its 10 oclock do u know where your hoes are, a bout 2 feet north where my toes are" Cock back and bust like orgasms" "Lay a nigga out like a mat" when my guns bust u better Duck like daffy" "rims spin like a high school locker combo"
hahahah, i love that album thoes two are hella creative, i dont take em to serious but the beats are dope and they got some hella funny lines, and that song with fab is crazy.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
"whatcha mean, droop-e getting green, chains and rings shine like afro sheen"
"touch mo holes than a football jersey" !!!! i mean come on!!! lol

"im givin more headshots than a yearbook" "im bout to ruff a nigga up like he in his play clothes" 'I got plug like the back of a TV" "I got banks like Tyra" "Got Bread like a philly cheese steak" "Its 10 oclock do u know where your hoes are, a bout 2 feet north where my toes are" Cock back and bust like orgasms" "Lay a nigga out like a mat" when my guns bust u better Duck like daffy" "rims spin like a high school locker combo"
hahahah, i love that album thoes two are hella creative, i dont take em to serious but the beats are dope and they got some hella funny lines, and that song with fab is crazy.
LMAO IM IN TEARS READIN HALF OF THAT BULLSHIT HAHA. THEY ARE CORNY THO, THE BEATS WERE ON POINT & THEY HAD A COUPLE OF SLAPPERS I LIKED THAT TRACK SURFIN', THE METAPHORS WERE OUTTA THIS WORLD LOL THATS THE BEST WAY I CAN DESCRIBE EM WITHOUT TALK'N TOO BAD ON EM.

Sep 22, 2008
Droop-E im richer dan pryor. my rims spin like wet laundry ina dryer. ridin witta kata dat a make ur white t look like the top of a salt shaker.
-beats is tite but i like his raps!!

Dec 19, 2005
i think mistah fab went his dumbest on that track "out here"

but the beat droop-e did at the end of that song was sick as fuck. i remember bein hella high and laughin at the mistah fab part at the end then he says "whhhhhat it do mayne"

then droop-e comes in with the beat and i was like damn this shit slap.

but yeah the lyrics where just pure comedy and the beats where slappin. it was entertaining. i wouldnt pay for the album though.

EDIT:

this is the beat i was talkin about

http://w1.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=2887870&uid=wfzzrxsk8e&aid=103

hella dope when your are super stoned.

May 9, 2002
i think mistah fab went his dumbest on that track "out here"

but the beat droop-e did at the end of that song was sick as fuck. i remember bein hella high and laughin at the mistah fab part at the end then he says "whhhhhat it do mayne"

then droop-e comes in with the beat and i was like damn this shit slap.

but yeah the lyrics where just pure comedy and the beats where slappin. it was entertaining. i wouldnt pay for the album though.

EDIT:

this is the beat i was talkin about

http://w1.funformobile.com/blog/blogItem.php?item=2887870&uid=wfzzrxsk8e&aid=103

hella dope when your are super stoned.
You must be super stoned now cuz I can't see shit lol