#DRONES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
I got one of these about 5 years ago as a present, it was bigger and not clear and it didn't have the bright light, just a couple small LEDS. I could control it from my iphone by tilting the phone and worked off of a wifi signal. It mobbed and had a camera on it that transmits back to your phone. My interest didn't last that long tho. I bet the ones now are way better.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
I just bought a dji phantom 2 vision+ about a month ago. I own a construction company so we can use it for a bunch of shit. Plus I like cool toys. This pic is out n west Seattle. Think it was around 500ft n the air.
wow thats dope

I read the FAA is going to start having requirements for people to fly these

May 22, 2006
Of couse. There will be no cool shit going unregulated. Those fuckers

Laws are murky for now. They just don't want them over 300-400 feet in the air. I read that there's never been an accident involving a real aircraft and a remote control one, n there has been remote control planes since the 70s.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Apr 25, 2002
I got one of these about 5 years ago as a present, it was bigger and not clear and it didn't have the bright light, just a couple small LEDS. I could control it from my iphone by tilting the phone and worked off of a wifi signal. It mobbed and had a camera on it that transmits back to your phone. My interest didn't last that long tho. I bet the ones now are way better.
got my daughter one about 10 years ago as a present. a little smaller and not clear and didnt have the bright light, just a couple stickers. iphones didnt exist then but she could control it from a piece of shit trigger controller. didn't mobb, just go up and down, and to the left or right if it hit some wind. her interest didnt last long. yours was probably way better.