Dre's Press Conference

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 27, 2007
Found some short clips from Dre's press conference in NYC last week, can't believe hes been in the game for so long, talks bout how he "still feels wanted"
Also cleared up some questions I had about why hes been working with Diddy, an unlikely combo if you ask me

May 16, 2002
I think it's a great move for Hip Hop to have Dre & Diddy stepping out of their comfort zone & expanding into different avenues.

They're not just sitting around focusing on being producers / rappers. A real entrepreneur's mentality!

Da Gu

Sicc OG
Apr 10, 2006
Dre looked like he was bout turn into the Hulk every time he moved his arms. Fuck the gym and drop Detox vato... chingao

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dre may take 10 years to drop an album, but you can garnette it's gonna be dope

I'm a fan of hip hop, I know what it takes to write a song, to make a beat, and actually produce something, and the way Dre makes music is simply dope. He may not write his verse or even make the beat, but the way he orchestrates shit is still dope. I think him & puffy are exact counterparts of each other, borrowing from each other to get to the level their at now.

shit, I used to think Puffy represented everything that was wrong with hip hop, I guess I grew out of my backpack

Apr 25, 2002
wow dre doesnt drop an album for a minute and people are so fickle to write him off. i was at the midnight release for chronic 2001 in town and ill be there when detox drops.... in 5 years hahah