Dream still alive. Halle Berry gets divorced, moves to San Francisco!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Halle Berry plans a full-time move to San Francisco

Halle Berry is considering relocating from Los Angeles to S.F. in an effort to protect her daughter from crazed paparazzi.

The movie star recently rented a house in the Bay Area so she could spend quiet time with two-year-old Nahla - her daughter with former partner, model Gabriel Aubry.

And now she's seriously thinking about quitting Hollywood for good so the tot can grow up "in a place that is less of a fishbowl."

In an interview with Vogue magazine, she says, "I worry that this whole insatiable appetite for celebrity children will somehow adversely affect Nahla. I don't think it's fair, and I don't think it's safe. How will she grow up, having been objectified like this for most of her whole young life?

"Already they (press) write things about her: 'Oh, she looks like this; oh, she looks like that.' But nobody knows her.

"They just pick her apart on a very superficial level. How will I be able to help her keep that in perspective in this town?"

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/index#ixzz0xGNwADY5

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
lol, nobody on the siccness has anywhere close to a shot at getting with Halle Berry... so keep dreaming and keep fappin... cause it aint gonna happen