Dre Dog

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Same. Recreational music. I sell computer goods to the Government and Defense agencies in the daytime, pays a hell of a lot more than spending money on music that people download for free.
Ex act ly

I'm still workin on a way to actually "sell" my music though. I'm slowly morphing myself into an Instrumental Artist (no bullshit). We'll see how that goes...

Oh yeah..

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Whats the pool table got to do with shit?? I will play you for any amount of money anytime >=). Ask Doxx, I payed for all of my bar tab on Friday with my pool games and went home with some spendin cash.

Yeah the music shit is gay for trying to make a living, you have to be inventive and diversify. I've figured it out and we have 13 albums in my catalog along with 5 done and ready to drop. These new dudes are in for a surprise, they should just give us their money, let us kick them in the nuts and save them some heartache lol.

May 10, 2002
illmannered666 said:
Whats the pool table got to do with shit?? I will play you for any amount of money anytime >=). Ask Doxx, I payed for all of my bar tab on Friday with my pool games and went home with some spendin cash.
You know what? It wasn't you, it was Doxx's ass I kicked. My bad :) ..

As far as the music shit goes, I'm trying to do something waaaaaaay different and hopefully I can create a demand for my stuff both here and in Europe. Cats is sleepin on the European market...

May 10, 2002
illmannered666 said:
fuck most of the locals who all want to get in for free and download our shit.
Exactly.

I might be getting all psychological on this one but, isn't it ironic that rappers preach "getting theirs" but we get mad when consumers download our shit?

Isn't that all the consumer is doing? "Getting theirs"? :cheeky:

Apr 25, 2002
I like the Dre Dog sound, but his best album was released as Nickatina (Raven in My Eyes). Since then, he's still put out some good material. Theres a reason most his CDs sell better than anyone else in the bay save maybe 40 and Keak. He also put on better live performances than anyone in the Bay.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Andre Nickatina is still one of the most underrated artists the Bay Area has. Because folks hate is the reason why no one artist outta Frisco is cleaning up....Yes you can consider a successfull trip as cleaning up, but your home is where the heart is, Dre Dog's heart is pumping strong because of the so called White fans he has.....APT.3/DNA has an impressive squad of artists, lets see if they can create the same kind of demand like a Andre Nickatina or Messy Marv, Keak Da Sneak.....They have the talent, folks are just hating again.........