dre d fast dreams $50 great deal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2010
I am selling dre d fast dreams for $50 , cheapest on ebay or amazon is like 75 , comes with all artwork , cd is in very good condition , $3.00 to ship to us , $5 for international , $4 to canada , thanks

PAYPAL ONLY

Mar 3, 2006
and i remember the years back when it was used on www.djangos.com for $7.99...should i have bought em all then and resell 10 years after...thats not way to go...and nowdays everyone is so smart with what is really worth, how much it goes for...it can not be generalized...its worth how someone at the exact moment wants to pay for it. if i take a look at myself i payed for some albums too much because i wanted to have them at the time point, most i got for regular or even cheap, and im still missing some in my collection all because i didnt get them at the time and nowdays they going sky high or nowhere to be found...Mannish Mike - Forever Livin Mannish...

Apr 26, 2010
cds are worth what those are willing to pay , 209 you also said i would be lucky to get 20 for hitman new and sealed and I have sold them for 30 , 37 , and 40 , so it just depends on who wants what , and how many are available at the time

Apr 26, 2010
depends what you mean by repress , they are rainbo presses just not the 1st press , and I do have 1 black original press of hitman new and sealed as well , i would not call them re presses but more like 2nd press , there are no new ones out there except on amazon for 80 , not one new one on ebay for quite some time , it just comes down to what people are willing to pay , some people are willing to pay more , some are cheap and want to pay less , its just what you are willing to spend

Apr 26, 2010
i coulda got dangerous dame same ole dame for 10.99 awhile back , and dubb sak bad to da bone for like 6 bucks , you never know when cds are going to dry up and then the value increases , i remember when young dre d troubled mind would go for 500-700 and when click down and dirty would go for 80-100 ,

Apr 26, 2010
its not a repress , it is a official press , and they do lower the value of ogs especially if they look almost the same and have no different songs , there are multiple pressings of almost all albums I am coming to find