draw bay rappers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Long autobio short but Ive been drawin dinos since I was 4/5ish & all that & children's books made me wanna be an artist but yeah no argument whatsoever art activities/classes (elementary thru college) will always be the greatest ever!!! All packed with so much fun & memories cuz most of the times (well depending on how fun & open the teacher is) we get the full creative freedom to draw just about anything & especially from our imaginations!!! Its those school activity moments til college that I will always reminisce forever!!! With even the greatest memories comin from my younger elementary/middle school era!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
some requested lil wayne. here ya go!...

master p. UGGGHHHHHHHH

i know some people count sac seperate from the bay but fuck it, BROTHA LYNCH HUNG!!!!!!!

all those = LOLWUT

Long autobio short but Ive been drawin dinos since I was 4/5ish & all that & children's books made me wanna be an artist but yeah no argument whatsoever art activities/classes (elementary thru college) will always be the greatest ever!!! All packed with so much fun & memories cuz most of the times (well depending on how fun & open the teacher is) we get the full creative freedom to draw just about anything & especially from our imaginations!!! Its those school activity moments til college that I will always reminisce forever!!! With even the greatest memories comin from my younger elementary/middle school era!!!
so u was drawin raptors like dude in superbad was drawing dicks?