Draft Tomorrow @Noon For Siccness Fantasy Football Money League!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Dont Miss it!!!!. be there 10 minutes early. we got 12 teams (my homie Joined) so, it might take an hour and 15min about. if you arent there, dont bitch about your team!!!

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
i was only about to get in there for a min and make a few middle round pics myself, my team is still aight though....ill rebound

Apr 25, 2002
aight, go to my team, thats your team.....

if it says someone is proposing a trade to you then click on 'details' it will then show what players the person wants and what players the person is willing to give you for them.

and you can either reject the trade if you dont like it or accept it if you do like it by clicking the corresponding button

Each week you need to set your line-up and have who ever you think will do the best that week starting for your team. each week you start 1 QB, 3 WR's, 2 RB's, 1 TE, 1 WR/RB (which can be either a RB or a WR), A kicker and a team defense.

Each week you get points for what your players does that week (TD, Yards, Fumbles etc..),. you can check out the scoring system on the league overview page by clicking league setting on the right hand side of the page. each week you play against another persons team. who's ever team scores the most points that week get the win. it might sound a lil confusing but just scim through things and its really easily to play.

if you have someone on your team you dont want you go click on 'add Player' and there will be a list of players that arent on anyones team in the league, so you can drop the player you dont want and pick up someone off waivers. i see you have two kickers, since kcikers are the least valuable of any players on your team, you usually dont want two of them, one is fine. so you can drop one of them and pick up another WR or QB. see what im sayin.

believe me its SIMPLE. you'll get the hang of it, and you'll be hooked on it. its hella fun. if you have anymore questions feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] or just post up your questions.

shadow

Apr 25, 2002
you just accepted a HORRIBLE trade. it wont go through though, it'll get veto'd though. you accepted a trade that has you giving deuce o siccness Chad Johnson and Ahmad Green and Deuce giving you Willis McGahee and Deshaun foster in return. why did you accept that? thats such a bad trade.
shadow

Apr 25, 2002
do you know anything about football? no disrespect man. but that is a wack ass trade.

Deshaun Foster and McGahee arent even starters and you want them over two super stars who rack up points? you dont see how this is a bad trade?

shadow

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
^^^WHO YOU TALK'N' BOUT???

AS FOR MY TRADE, I THINK IT'S A GOOD TRADE, THE BUSINESS HAS HIGH HOPES FOR ROOKIES RETURNING AFC CHAMPION DESHAWN FOSTER, AND WE ALL KNOW ABOUT THE ANTICIPATION ABOUT WILLIS MCGAHEE!!!
I THINK IT'S GOOD!!!