Dr. Dre In uses Illegal Sample....whole story here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 20, 2002
well the record is under aftermath entertainment for one, two everything that has to do with dre, his artists, his label, or anybody he works with you know dre owns all rights to that shit.
He put it out. Plain n simple. now tell me why dre shouldnt be at fault. it came out on his company.

May 22, 2002
H.HEATED & BLAC said:
i didnt mean 2 be harsh. i waz just explainin.
sorry if i offended anyone or made it seem as if you didnt have a clue about it.
HIGHLY HEATED
ye ur a big dumbfuck....that did offend me cause my cousin died a week ago in INDIA....how bout i go shoot up ya parents and ya cousins and say that ya should still go 2 work and get money...

DR DRE PRODUCED THE SONG, QUIK MADE THE BEAT....ITS LABELLED AFTERMATH THOUGH

Jun 20, 2002
Look you want to act crazy on the computer, i apologized about acting like u people dont know the music industry business. not about india or nuthin.
i dont even know where that came from but if you still got it in you and on ya mind and you would like to talk or shoot my parents up or whatever im at 423 warring dr. blossom hill ca.
just to put it out there and you will only find me there waiting for your ignorant ass.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
The beat is DOPE...PERIOD...Shit, this music was CREATED on samples...But yeah maybe they shoulda gotten permission

I downloaded the original song off Kazaa and they DID rape it lol...Plus it's like 11 minutes long and there's alot of other dope shit that WASN'T used....hmmmm ideas lololol