DOXXX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Hood Mornin to you. Yeah, I back from Floss Vegas and Scottsdale, ready to put tha track on. I got your messy last night but I forgot to call you as soon as I left my Goddaughters FortKnox Estate. I got Studio Tons numba as well if you need it. But as much as I love Ton, his prices used to be too steep. It's quality shit, but I know yous on a budgell. But shit, check him out and support tha O.G. Hit me up at the Mobbservatory round 9ish.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
I'm can't even "Ball On A Budget". I'm "Livin' Bummy On A Budget" these days. Yeah the prices I heard for Ton seem a tad bit high for one beat, but if he can get it, more power to him. Who knows,maybe me and him can twerk somethin'. I'll hit you tonight about the song and bookin' time at K-Lou.

Also I talked to Doonie again last night and he said he's down for whatever. He wants to do the shit soon. Let me just say, that is a cool fuckin' cat too.

Talk to you tonight.

Gone,
Doxx

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Moelione: Hit me on the scelly and we'll go from there.

Doxx: Cool. Now we need to pick out a beat. Where is Dooney Baby and Quinn? I need to get together wid them to find the right inGREEDYents to make up this batch of Worlds Fameous GAMEous. Ask Chuck where Quinn is going to be on Sunday. I have that day open. I could smeb out to his smoffice to pick some shit out. Is Dooney back in tha (70smebbin)??? Let me know and keep me posted like a Notice of Eviction. Oritden, RXXX$WR

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Coke White Benz With Sinatra Headlights: I'll get at Chuck today hopefully and see what's what. If it works out to go down there this weekend, you gotta swing through and swoop me so we can all pick the beat together. And Doonie is back out in the 916. I got the house number so I'll hook you with that tonight.

Gone,
Doxx

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Ay Rhythm, I need help on a title for the comp. I got ideas, but I know your ass could come up with some OTHA OTHA type shit. Get that brain poppin' and see if you can bless me with somethin'.

I wanna start promotin' the comp with a name attached to it you know now that production is movin' along.

Gone,
Doxx