Download That Shit !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Unlike Phat T, here's my free album for yall to download

Track Listing
1.Craziest Of All (Ladies Love My Balls)
2.When I'm Trippin ft. Thizzbert
3.Gorilla Jungle Pimpin
4.On Yall Hoes
5.My Brokencyde
6.Nigga Ya Don't Know ft. Jeff Nipples & Unhappy
7.Tonight
8.Pray To Jesus Bitch !
9.Planes Crashin (Cold War For A Hoe) ft. STITCHIZ
10.Cookie Monsta (Bitches Wanna Bite)
11.Drinky Crow
12.Do It
13.Fuck You Niggaz ft. Thizzbert
14.West Coast Shit ft. Thizzbert
15.All I See Is Murder ft. Krucial Mane
16.Dr. Suess Widda Noose
Bonus Track: Drive Me Crazy ft. Proficy

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FTY0HM3U

Apr 17, 2007
Wow, you seem like a very angry person. I know this girl that might be able to help you. But she charges $500 per wrist she helps your pussy ass cut. Just because I like you Ill try to get her to do it for free. No promises though. For an extra charge you can choose other options as well such as: that lil extra tug on the pistol trigger, the motivating push off a tall cliff or building, or the slight press on your rusty dope needle(dope not included, but yours will be tested). For more details please post below

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Wow, you seem like a very angry person. I know this girl that might be able to help you. But she charges $500 per wrist she helps your pussy ass cut. Just because I like you Ill try to get her to do it for free. No promises though. For an extra charge you can choose other options as well such as: that lil extra tug on the pistol trigger, the motivating push off a tall cliff or building, or the slight press on your rusty dope needle(dope not included, but yours will be tested). For more details please post below
Fag.
You came talking shit about me and my music, and then wanna call me a angry person ? Dude get the fuck over yourself, stop posting gay ass "horrorcore" insults and get on with your life. Actually nevermind, keep the hate coming and keep my thread active all day :cool:

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
Ok checked it out today at the gym. Pretty dope actually. Nice basement/heavy metal feel to it.
Beats are all a lil similar. The flow gets hard to understand when u start going superfast. Enunciate more and do a better job on the mix, which was pretty decent for ur 1st cd.

Overall pretty cool, keep working hard on your music, remember there are 10 million rappers nowadays so dont get complacent.

Nov 26, 2009
downloading right now... just do the same when my shit gets posted... half an album done...

you got potential... that kenny bitch don't... sounds pretty emo too if his faggot ass knows an emo chick who helps him cut his wrists up when they chill?!?!... wtf?!?!... you aint dead yet kenny?!?!... we need to bring master p up in this bitch?!?!... i got a song for you...