"Down 4 Real" Verse off my Demo **HOLLA BACK**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
another verse i laid on my our demo.. holla back if its wick wick wack

up untill the sunrise, im workin on these rhymes.. anotha day another dollar, im competin for mine/ ask you to read between the lines, tell me what do you see?..a rap cat workin hard in 2003, bein all that ima be.. just aint enough im grabbin all that i see/ cuz im so money hungry now that im starvin to eat/ i make beats, from my seat every day of the week/ im tryin to make people tap theyre fuckin feet on the concrete.. thats basically it, besides that my minds on stackin these chips/ and on my briefcase.. is a buncha burned discs fulla sound clips/ that i distribute thru the underground and represent my town-with/ makin a name.. stakin my claim, aint no mistakin im awake and see you fakin-the-game/ and i was achin-in-pain, ready to provide you with a fuckin shank cuz im insane-in-the-brain/ i got that instrumania like i was takin-the-train.. i never shake in the lane, im out to take-my-acclaim/ me and george bush bout to be makin-the-same, and thats a shame.. but i can hande it, ill do whatever it takes to keep my fuckin candle-lit/even if its scandolous.. i aint above it, and secretly admit that i love it.. but all i wanna do is make platinum-hits/and all white lac with 16 switches, gold spokes, and the gold plated kit, and maybe some acknowledgement/ thats all i really need to make my life complete.. a nine to five and on the side be sellin hella beats/ enjoyin life at full speed without greed or any felonies, rewritin history if we blow up it aint a mystery, we drop bangin tracks consistently//

yup yup..

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
As far as straight text goes shits pretty coo....but I understand that this shit was written to be recorded so I it's hard to judge other than what we see, it could be some heat if you got a cold ass spit style.....or a flop if you cant spit. Hopefully you got some vocal heat to make this shit crack.

May 10, 2002
yeah man i like that but i'd work on the ending good though you should check out the shit i just put down its clownin aight i'm out...1