Double R On Murder Inc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
Ok Here is The Truth: RR knows Irv Gotti when Rich was on Def Jam IG was an A&R So They are real Cool, But Sign him he hasnt, He is listening to his Cd Tho who knows maybe he wil sign him i personally think Rich would be a perfect fit in Murder Inc. Nas is still under contract he didnt sign with them either, They might do a group album but that will be the extent of it.. For a couple more albums anyways, unless IG wanted to break more bread than Nas is worth! Nas tried to go commercial already and it didnt work, so i dont see it..

May 25, 2002
LadyNutLoc said:
^^^^^^^Yup....even Rich told me Nas is already signed. And No-RR isn't signed, YET. They're talking shit out as we speak but he hasn't signed yet.
WHY WOULD DOUBLE R TELL A FAT ASS INTERNET BROAD ANTHING? WHAT DID PAC TELL YOU BEFOREHE GOT SHOT? DUMB ASS BIGGIDY...L BLAZE

May 18, 2002
Nas may or may not be signed to Murda Inc. I was pretty damn sure that he was, but from what I understand, The Lost Tapes, and his new album in November will be under Ill Will/Colombia.

This according to Toogangsta.net.

May 12, 2002
Nas can be heard repping Murder Inc. on the remix to "The Pledge," which also features Ashanti and Ja-Rule. While Nas working with Murder Inc. in some capacity has never been ruled out, Nas did clarify where his recording career would be. "I've always had a great relationship with Columbia and look forward to making records with them for the rest of my career," the rapper said.

Double R was at the Marquis last nite in Pleasanton....