Double R On Murder Inc.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
I know someone posted about this a while ago, but I just got word from a pretty damn reliable source in the radio industry that Rich Rich has tied the knot with Murder Inc...Now they got him AND Nas...I think it will be dope...But then again I only believe shit when I see it =)

May 29, 2002
i hope he puts hella bay cats on his album with murder inc. like luniz, 40, quinn. with this, he could potentially help bring the bay up but he may not need to. it sounds like with done deal doing big things, jt the bigga figga on universal and also with the luniz on def jam, the bay could do it without him. i just hope he dont sell out and forget where he from. im sure he wont though. he seems dedicated and wouldn't sign unless they let him rep the bay

May 29, 2002
oh and u aint heard bout the luniz? they got an album coming out on defjam in like feb i think

plus nas already signed, aint u heard the new song. he says murder inc hella times

Apr 25, 2002
bayGIANTS said:
oh and u aint heard bout the luniz? they got an album coming out on defjam in like feb i think

plus nas already signed, aint u heard the new song. he says murder inc hella times
Just because he says the name of the crew he guested on a song with, means he's signed with him? Damn, guess that means Redman is part of the Wu now too.

May 29, 2002
he wasnt just sayin it though like he was given it up 4 them 4 puttin it on the album. he was representin. if he aint signin then thats hella fake

Apr 25, 2002
I read that Nas and Murder Inc is just a venture deal where Ill Will/Sony is working wit Murder Inc/Def Jam to put out an album or two like how The Firm was. I don't think Nas signed to Murder Inc.. he has his own label. He can be part of Murder Inc, the crew and rep it to death but he ain't gotta be signed to the Murder Inc label.