Double Odd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Eat a dick up...dividenz said it best "It aint where you're from, its where you're going"... i know where im goin...and NO DICK-RIDERS LIKE 4sDeuces&Trays AND BAMMER ARE ALLOWED!!!!!!!
oh, so you're goin to a gay bar?

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
WAKE YOU LITTLE BITCHES

You take the rap game nowhere. You sit idle, and bitch and whine and converse about what you think is "tight".. YOU HAVE NO IMPACT ON THE GAME, SO SHUT YOUR MOUTHS
Oh so Im a bitch for puttin u up on REAL game? And I wasnt even talkin shit....obviously ure closed minded and have no respect for people who know what the fuck theyre talkin about.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
YV - you were the "emcee" i was talkin about...you automatically get props for that, and ill respect any (negative) opinions you have on my tracks or on the game or anything else...its whatever, whenever...you know what you're talkin about

And i dont even need to speak on message board surfin, internet comics... yall just make me laugh.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
@ Tadou.......

I respect you because I can tell you're not entirely fuckin' stupid and we see eye 2 eye on a few levels. But there is 2 things I won't put up with..........disrespecting my folks and bullshit.

YV and Bammer are both real good friends of mine......so I would appreciate it if you would keep the insults to a minimum. And I hope they will do the same.

Plus......I do believe you were supposed to be delivering some album.......or EP.......or some shit, right? Where is it? Quit woofin' and be about it.........don't talk about it. I'm actually trying to hear that shit........or maybe you're just a bullshitter??????????

Time will tell who the TRUE are...........and I ain't ridin' or suckin' your dick........POTNA.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
(damn....that aforementioned dissertation was indeed indicatative of a smidgeon of ambiguity...my bad, yo)

Mr. D-Sane said:
Plus......I do believe you were supposed to be delivering some album.......or EP.......or some shit, right? Where is it? Quit woofin' and be about it.........don't talk about it. I'm actually trying to hear that shit........or maybe you're just a bullshitter??????????
Ima try to count how many songs we done in the last 2 months, hold up....umm... 9 complete, another 2-3 we're workin on, 3-4 more we got beats for, and all those should be wrapped up in a couple of weeks.......15 songs, 3 months, and NOTHING besides a AKG Mic, and a 2-year old computer to work with...i'd say that aint too shabby

I talk about others, but i also got mines...i dont talk DOWN on others, but i talk ABOUT others...the haters are gonna see the negatives, the optimists are gonna see the advice/strategies/logic and translate it into possibilities...

Thats why these haters on these hiphop boards cant tell me SHIT when i speak on an artist if they aint makin no songs/albums themselves..im only 18--true--but i been writin for goin on 6 years now...i *KNOW* lyrics/flow...that leads to:

Mr. D-Sane said:
YV and Bammer are both real good friends of mine......so I would appreciate it if you would keep the insults to a minimum. And I hope they will do the same.
Everybody starts off with respect in my book...once someone disrespects *ME*, then its ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE...for THEM, that is...im a philologist, a logician, a linguist, and a philosopher...if someone ignores the sense i make when im speakin, and starts talkin that upside-down, behind-the-back shit to me..thats when i go off...so i apologize if one of your friends got caught in the crossfire

I wasnt speakin down on YV, as you recall, i said "there's 1 emcee, and a couple [highly esteemed persons] who cant spit for nothin"...he's the emcee i was talkin about...

As for Bammer...im still waitin for him/(you) to show me somethin.. words only do so much... emotional support and logical suggestions are similar, but not the same...ima keep favoring the logical suggestions....and you're(he's) gonna do what you're(he's) gonna do....

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:
You get on my nerves.
Yeah a lot of people don't like Tadou he post up fucking novels and proclaims himself the number 1 emcee in the Northwest when he hasnt even dropped an album. He is all talk until he drops something, mp3 is hobby shit as far as Im concerned, plus he thinks he can go against Villian but he is scurred.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
He has a superiority complex and makes attempt after attempt to prove how smart he is. I respect his command of the English vernacular in his 1000 word essays, but really, no one here cares. Perhaps his calling is to help illiterate children at the Sylvan Learning Center in Aberdeen, WA. But up in here, nobody likes a pompous, ostentatious and condescending cornhole who thinks he's an MC and has never done a live show....oh my bad....I forgot about the ones he prolly rocks in the shower.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Basically, ima just keep it like this:

1) If you dont emcee, realize that you cant tell me SHIT about emceeing, or ill make you look like an idiot, a dick-rider, or both

2) if you DO emcee, and wanna try to rock the mic against me...do what you gonna do...but i dont hide (ask Villain)

How you like that novel?

Apr 25, 2002
tadou said:
Basically, ima just keep it like this:

2) if you DO emcee, and wanna try to rock the mic against me...do what you gonna do...but i dont hide (ask Villain)

How you like that novel?
Seriously Tadou quite it with the novels people are sick of it. You do it not only on here but on the nwkultur board too. How can you come off with a bold ass statement proclaiming yourself the #1 emcee in the Northwest? Tell me exactly why you are the best, and others who havent said shit are not. What makes you so good? Come on don't act bigheaded up there in Aberdeen, be real and who you are. Honestly the mp3s were not that tight, a lot of the lyrics just didnt make sense. Know you can probably come tighter, well then prove it. As far as Villian goes that is my boy, im riding for him. Don't say you aren't hiding cause you know you are. It took you long enough to call him, he had to clown you enough for you to finally do something. You called him yeah thats great, but that didnt mean nothing you kissed his ass and told him what he wanted to hear. Drop a fucking album before you come with all this shit about how big you are, talk is talk until you actually do something, actions speak louder then words you know.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Read my previous post. Now...digest that post. I'll wait.....

...I'm #1 because ive never met anyone in the NW that could outmatch me. If you put me in the studio with 4 other emcees, and i dont care WHO they are, ima hold my own, and most likely, hold even MORE than my own.

I dare you to paste lyrics that "didn't make sense". They're metaphors, if you didnt know...it means you're supposed to figure them out...not just give up.

As far as the whole calling thing goes...well...you aint an emcee..so ima just quote diary: "You think you know...but you have NO idea." (Im gettin good at this summary shit, huh?)

Last sentences you just said are meaningless...nothin but disgruntled, whiny bitching...which is why no label owners think like that (which is why they ask for demos, not albums), and why most artists dont think like that (they just want tight artists, period, on their albums)

Why even rap if you dont think you're the best at it ALREADY?... Can you answer that one? Can you answer me why KRS-One, LL Cool J, and Jay-Z are *STILL* releasing albums?

I think not.

Apr 25, 2002
@tadou

you are definitley a smart kid...and i feel you on the ''guns,rocks,and murder murder,murder,''shit does get old to some...including me.But there is always going to be room in the rap world for gangsta shit,mobb shit and everything else that is thug.in one of my flows i give it up to the lynch imitations''i'd be happier than 10 retards/to give my regards/to you wannabe hard/killin' more than manson by the end of your song?''...haha.And i still plan on comin' with WEST COAST SHIT,just try to be original,hit it from another angle than doing it like someone else,of course i like some lynch shit(he lost me after the season of the siccness),c-bo(he lost me on the last two he put out)shit,but i'm trying to come as original without trying to be a EAST COAST soundin' cat.I don't really feel the need to talk a bunch of killin' in my shit,now i might rap about the thought of wanting to do in my enemies,but not''i kill em up,rip they stomach,make they bowells spill,dump em in the sound...not that i cant,shit i could do that shit easy...got enough anger in me.But the jadakiss commercial aint where rap is going,people been do commercials with rappers since the '80's,fatboys and coca-cola i believe.And if you ask my opinion,jay-z and the rest of those commercial rappers from New Yo'k are just biting west coast beats,the EAST aint takin' over,they just bitin'...sayin' baller and shit,thats' WEST SHIT,originating in oakland,CA.Anyways..i'm going to quit writing this novel before people start gettin pissed off at me...not tryin' to disrespect you,just stating my opinion.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
All I'm gonna say is...........SHOW AND PROVE.

If you ain't bringing nothing to the table......then you ain't about shit. That's what sets me apart from all these other clowns......I MAKE IT HAPPEN!! Who else has put out 5 albums around here (Seattle)? Nobody that I know of. I may not have done it totally right.....and they may not be the best sellers.....but I got out here and did it. I learn from experience.

So quit woofin' and drop whatever "heat" you think you got on the world.......because Osama may end it all for us tomorrow. If you ain't got shit........shut the fuck up. I've had enough of people's fairy tales to last me a fuckin' lifetime.......for real.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I was, honestly, considering blessin this whole area....but now that i think about it....fuck it...I was willing to work for free, and drop free verses...but....fuck it..Ive realized im too fuckin far above everybody on the mic to do that. So from now on, its: Fuck you, Pay me.

Ima just go to college for my 4-8 years, make my demo, and sign on the dotted line....hopefully, by then, this area wont be "The Bay 2" anymore...no matter what you say (no disrespect) ...that "jadakiss" "jay-z" you talk about is INDEED the way that rap is headed towards...the multi-syllable rhymes. Dont take my word for it...just ask Sarkastik. ask your boy D-Sane.

Dont none of you so-called rappers wanna see me in the studio..not ONE OF YOU...ill make you look like fuckin rookies, and thats my word. Villain...whether you say it on this board or not (which is gravy either way).....you know who got the heat in this area

Demo/EP will be done, cuz i said it would be (it could be done now, if i felt like it, but i ALWAYS work harder than that)...but after that...i aint doin shit on nobody else's album til i see that dotted line

peep the sig...non-rappers especially

Edited to add:

Mr. D-Sane said:
So quit woofin' and drop whatever "heat" you think you got on the world......

"Also lookout for upcoming projects from Street Level Records:

Sarkastik "No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks" (Fall 2001)

MR. D-SANE PRESENTS: “2001...A STREET LEVEL ODYSSEY” (Winter 2001) "

:D

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
Dog.....I know you ain't tryin' to clown me. If you want to get all brittle and sensitive because YOU have been setting yourself up for failure......by runnin' your OWN mouth off.....then so be it. But just remember this......nobody forced you to talk all that shit about doin' all these cuts and presenting them to us as if they were phenomonal achievements.

If you remember......I'm the only person that has been cool to you since the day you touchdown here. But I can't continue to support you if you keep runnin' off at the mouth about all the things you're gonna do........and then don't produce shit.

And if you're tryin' to clown because I'm goin' thru some hard times in this music business that you can only read about because you ain't livin' it.......then fuck you. You have no idea how hard it is to deal with all this bullshit. Nor how hard it is to try and make this shit happen. As you can see........it must not be that easy.....since not too many other people are able to do it!

DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT!

D-Sane
aka
One of the hardest working men in the NW music scene

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I'm not clowning YOU, im clowning your generalization of me and my demeanor from the artist perspective (i just lost half the people reading this, i know)

You talk about me and the way i talk about my upcoming ep's/songs the SAME EXACT WAY you talk to these other lazy, unfocused artists youve worked with in the past...and i aint havin that. Ive been writin rhymes, songs, verses, parodies, and so on for the last 6 years, and the only time i get to record is once a week(sometimes) for a couple hours in a "studio", which is a mic and a computer..If i lived down the street from a studio...or i was signed with a label...my lp would be dropped by now...not EP, but LP. I'd have a group LP out by now too, i wouldnt care who it was with, but my portion of it would be done in the first few weeks...i'd be workin on my second LP before the first even dropped, if the label was behind....

6 Years writing..almost 3 years behind a mic freestylin, practicin, flowin online, everything...if i had studio access, thats where i'd be AT THIS MOMENT....

I aint tryin to turn this into no flame war or continuous arguements..but realize this: I ain't who you've worked with in the past.

You might could try to read me...but i'm in a different language, you cant see my punctuation, and your dictionary is full of misprints

ill put more songs up on the SoundClick/FPS page TODAY and also in the next few days...they auto-approve, so it wont piss me off so much when i upload em and have to wait...

Past comments aside....D-Sane...You're probably the #1 C.E.O. i have respect for in this area, but at the same time, you just aint realizing what kind of artists you need to be working with...