Doub aka (furio) vs Curt B

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 30, 2002
30 bars max, its all good homie, ive seen ur other battles, much respect homie. peace all is good in battle

since i present myself as the ultimate artist,
im the motherfucka whos gonna step up and start this
got u scared and shakin in the fetal position,
call me a vet, killin off whack cats, is my mission
shoot u twice, once in the heart, and the temple,
thinkin u the best? but u number 2, like a pencil
dont fuck with me, cus im goin crazy and mental!
im half erratic, and half oriental
16 yrs of age, but u so confused,
tryin to come back, but ur mind is bruised,
fuck you, and any crew u may claim,
u prolly dont have boys, just buddies, on AIM,
b4 i thought of this rhyme, it already ended,
u lost my friend, no reason to send it
for steppin up, u must be demented,
dont ever battle me, wait til u have the strength
dont mess with the playa, with highest in rank
jump ya, abduct ya,
lil' kids say the alphabet, a....what happend to B?
twist ya up in my rhymin, gettin stuck in debris
if u say u a block buster, i got the bootleg
i never knew they give titles to pussies, or do they?
u should know, cus like irv, u smellin
between 2 legs, is where u is dwellin
hittin me in the head with a keyboard, is the only way to beat me with text,
and no one around can say u the best,
im spittin this shit, from the top of my head,
fuck all this shit, im goin to bed, lol

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
All your shit rhymed where it should homie......but if you wanna beat Curt you're gonna have to make shit a lot more personal.....like every line.....and you need more than one word rhyme schemes, you said you seen Curt's other shit, so you know what I'm talkin bout, he uses more multi's than probably anybody else and that shit is difficult to compete with unless your entire verse is heat. But good shit cuzz....stay at it.....maybe you'll surprise me and pull a win, lol, I aint tryin to tell you that you lost yet, just makin my predictions and givin feedback.....

Jul 30, 2002
yeah, i understand. it was like 4am when i wrote that shit,lol. and its all good. if he wins, he wins, cus theres always round 2

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
it's all crackin folks....just take any losses as a learning experience, stubborness and shit dont move you forward none, but you dont seem like that so it's all good...if you lookin for battles later get at me, I'm always down to spit verses just for practice, I really gives a fuck bout votes and shit unless I got beef or it's for tournaments or some shit.....

Jul 30, 2002
yeah yo, this was just for fun yo. it aint a tourny\ey or real beef. so i just wanted to do something. but wait til another tounrney is goin down. im not gonna let nothin slip.

A

All Out HOGG

DONT TRIP...I LOSE ALL THE TIME...I DUNNO HOW CAUSE PERSONALY I THINK I SHIT ON HALF THESE CATS...BUT ITS OKAY

May 21, 2002
aight yo..

u-rap, u-curious// couldnt fuck wit this "street runner" cuz im "2-fast, 2-'furio'us"// this fools-whack, too-courteous.. getcha game-face// blast shots atcha and crack ya name-plate// im tired of these same-rate marks, i'll beat this one even tho i came-late..this punk isnt half-this-god// i stay strapped-wit-chops(gats-and-glocks)// "drop" lead on this fag like its "rainin" cats-n-dogs// ya facts-are-fraud..dig deep-fa-tha-truth// that no ones is weaker-than-u..there's no way n e ones as whack-as-u// these facts-are-true// this "DJ" aint get half-the-"clue"..that under profession on ur resume should be no-rappin// i "spray" bitches like u like "grafhitti", straight toe-"taggin"// after this win there will be no-braggin..cuz u no-contest// this fool act a "bitch" flowin in his hoes-prom-dress..this short but aint need-to-be-long// im leavin-u-gone wit heat-in-this-song blasted relentless til ur breathin-be-wrong..go get some skills and then ask for round-2// the only way u'll beat me then is if jesus found-u..

sumthin quick..it is wut it is..

A

All Out HOGG

couldnt fuck wit this "street runner" cuz im "2-fast, 2-'furio'us"// this fools-whack, too-courteous.. getcha game-face// blast shots atcha and crack ya name-plate// im tired of these same-rate marks, i'll beat this one even tho i came-late

^^^THAT LINE WAS DOPE

VOTE-CURT

May 26, 2003
foreal that was coo shit curt..im feelin dat style...u needa start battlyin worthy mutha fuckas that give u a challenge if u tryin to uplift ya game..that first line was sum clever shit..