"Dosia Dreams"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
" Its MIC B, i could give a shit even if u like me, just as long as u light me because i need to get high, some say im fucced up & wonder why, well btich i aint gonna lie/ its been me ever since i was born, i need to get high cause my daddy ripped my heart apart then after that my family was torn,its the only thing in life that keeps me alive, even though there are times i just wished i would die/then i straped up & grabed my triple beam, fuck the gat,livin my life everyday in a dosia dream, everyday like a fein, nuttin betta than that cali green/ I use it and abuse it to realese anger, i aint no stranger, when the police jack my shit & miss use it, best believe they in danger, dank is like my college major/i luv that shit its liek my brother, fuck my dad i luv my motha, but still ima smoek dosia like no otha, it aint no hidden secrect- its not under-cover/got many problems in my life, but i stand tall like a tractor, got dank right, to relieve my stress factor, dotn mean to be a punk but when ya got bomb ya betta duck cause most likely ima try to jack ya/sorry bro it aint my fault, that i commited assualt, and slammed ur head into the asphalt Im sorry that i choose to be mad but maybe its the luv i never got from my muthafuccen dad/i know its obscene,that danville could possible have pysco's, if we had no bomb then we just might go, but we stay keen, and lifted off this dosia dream.