DOS XX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Does anyone have any of their albums. They're homeboys out of San Jose I think. I saw a article in the paper about local artists years ago here in Salinas and it had them on it. They have some of their albums at Street Beats and I want to know if they are worth picking up. I've never heard them mentioned on here before though.

May 3, 2002
Ya I got there album...its called DOS XX-THE MOST HATED...it has some bitch bending over on the cover.....and yeah its worth picking up... www.criminalrecords408.com they got a few cd'z out that are worth picking up..
FADA J - GAME RECOMP...PORTRAIT OF A CRIMINAL....SCRILLA MAC- ON THE HUSTLE....pick'em up homie

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Criminal Vic: To me it's good that SadClown posted Scrilla Mac on Northerb Ridaz, cause out here in Poland I ain't never heard about him. The quality of RealAudio is good enough to see what the cd is like and bad enough npt to burn the cd, so there's no problem I think. Anyway, the cd is coo and I plan to buy it together with Fada J and Dos XX, but not now, cause I ain't got the money, but I'll holla to you later.

SadClown650

Northern-Ridaz.com
May 17, 2002
www.Northern-Ridaz.com
Criminal Vic: if theres any problem i could cut down the tracks in half so ya'll wont be worried about bootleggin n whatnot. like KhameNei said real audio is good but the rate i encoded the audio is low enough so folkz cant burn it. i aint puttin tracks up for direct download it'll only stream unlike 2siccaudio.com which encodes at a higher "burnable" rate then mine. so hit me up if u want me 2 cut it down. > [email protected]

Feb 9, 2003
That'd be tight. That's how i first heard of woodie, from northern-ridaz.com and after that i went and bought every cd of his i could find.