Doonie Baby is the Jamie Foxx of the Bay Area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2005
Doonie Baby in my opinion is the most talented new Bay artist. Not only does he have gas he can sing too. He killed it on Nump's I Got Grapes and of course on Hyphy. I like the sound of his voice both when he raps and sings. I think he did this slow song on the Obstacles movie called Personal Ms. Nasty. It slaps I was hella laughing. Its the scene where D-Shot is bout to smash his girl's. He should come out with a double CD...half rap half singin. HAHAHAHAHA im playin but what yall think bout him??

Nov 13, 2005
I know Jamie Foxx cant rap. What I mean is that he is hella talented cause Jamie Foxx is the most talented human on the planet. Doonie to me is the most versatile Bay artist. Doonie is from Montgomery, Alabama. That nigga is hella tight. He got the distinguishable style like E-40. Love that nigga

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Travistey said:
I know Jamie Foxx cant rap. What I mean is that he is hella talented cause Jamie Foxx is the most talented human on the planet. Doonie to me is the most versatile Bay artist. Doonie is from Montgomery, Alabama. That nigga is hella tight. He got the distinguishable style like E-40. Love that nigga
most talented human on the planet?

I think that's a little much

Jul 20, 2005
doonie baby is from Alabama..... but also reps the bay, fairfield in paticular...

His singing is amazing.... i luv his southern/bayish rap style....

'PERSONAL MS. NASTY' - is a real good song... I've been trying to find that song forver.... Bootz used to play it @ the bomb years ago...

also, Doonie came real raw on the cosmic slop shop album too.. but his lyrics were a lot more deep and personal...

anyway, doonie is one of the illest rappers/singers.... a double album wouldnt be a bad idea...

good thread!

Oct 19, 2004
Doonie is indeed very talented but I dont know about him being the Bay Area version of Jamie Foxx.

Doonie been in Fairfield for over 15 yrs. He's Bay nigga for real.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
i feel i gotta speak on it... to me, doonie baby and turftalk are the new mafiosos holding it down for the 707. nathen but love. so its like i feel if those two, mistah f.a.b., and casual all put slaps down for a collabo album togethor it would be as good as it gets lyrically for the bay, and with rik rok and rob lo on the beat nothing could compare. i wish i had the ends to put that savage group togethor. BIG UP DOON COON!