Doomsday Productions

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
real spit. doomsday definetely knows how to paint that mental picture and can damn well put on a good show. ive got some good memories with doomdsay.

Feb 8, 2003
Playboy from Doomsday be on here posting sometimes. Maybe they just getting shit together(like real life situations, legal work, label problems) before relasing more music.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
^^^He hasn't posted in a grip... At some point you gotta wonder if they aren't throwing it in. They aren't getting any younger (I think they're all in their mid to late 30s). I hope I'm wrong, DDP is the shit and probably my favorite group of all time.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
smallski61916 said:
Different topic but a Doomsday/Bone Thugs collabo wouldve been classic back in the dayz......
I think their syles would clash... Wouldn't sound right in my opinion. I always wanted to hear a Natas/Doomsday collabo.

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
eastbayrider510 said:
i always seen their album but never peeped any of their shit.
You're missin out. I'd check out Pray 4 Me first, that was their best one, then Filthy second. But like somebody said earlier, all Doomsday shit is classic.

Jun 23, 2004
I see that EAZY E ON THE TOP LEFT OF YOUR PICTURE- THAT VIDEO GAME WITH EAZY WAS WEAK SAUCE. THE DOOMSDAY SITES FUNNY IT SAYS
"We decided to stop spending all of our money on liqour, drugs & women and spend some of it to re-stock some of these CD's ya'll been looking for." Maybe some day they will comeback. usually when a group comes out with remix cds its a sign there done, but there still one of the most classic underground groups of the 90s