Doomsday Productions feat. Hemlock....PLAYBOY7...READ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
zyp-locc.bsd.st
Okay , If any yall never heard of Hemlock , you guys livin under a rock or somethin, they the hottest most hardest underground band in cin sity...
Doomsday Productions feat. Hemlock would be some STRAIGHT FUCKING FIRE, who is feeling me? Doomsday Productions - I'll be back made me think of this colabo
Seeing how hemlock is local, maybe you guys should team up...... their website is at http://www.hemlockworld.com/
If hemlock likes you guys who knows they could put you on their next album, I dont know im just thinking of some ideas, It would be positive exposure for you guys..I'll stop my rambling

Sep 15, 2002
HEMLOCK????? i'm from Vegas, heard of a grip of underground shit, been to underground concerts, and never heard of them. Would be interesting to hear their shit tho, so I'm a go peep the site.

Sep 17, 2002
zyp-locc.bsd.st
wow, thats really weird... they used to play with falln line alot..at the huntridge, sanctuary,the castle,ozone... you know all those underground venues... they are heavy metal , sorta like a deicide/slayer/pantera thing goin on lol best way i can describe it they really doin their own thing and recently got pretty big

Sep 15, 2002
I live live 5-10 mintues from the Huntridge. But come to think of it, I think I remember seein there name before, but didn't know they were locals, or what style of music they are. Not much for Metal, but Pantera is sic, so if they n e thang like them, then they might be worth checkin out. Do you think they got their cd at Oddysey records?

Also, I heard their is a rap/metal group out here called 187. Haven't heard their shit, maybe you have. If you have, are they n e good?

Aug 19, 2002
krule t....187 is coo ....there 1st release was on black market records as a matter of fact ..that cd was kinda wacc...but there 2nd release was sicc as hell....in the insert they give a shout out to doomsday......

Sep 17, 2002
zyp-locc.bsd.st
doom4life said:
krule t....187 is coo ....there 1st release was on black market records as a matter of fact ..that cd was kinda wacc...but there 2nd release was sicc as hell....in the insert they give a shout out to doomsday......
I had no idea they were on black market, crazy shit, I saw them with brik and hemlock before at huntridge, I thought they were ite, crazy fools were throwin like seat sovers that say 1.8.7. on em rofl

Sep 17, 2002
zyp-locc.bsd.st
doom4life said:
I had no idea they were on black market, crazy shit, I saw them with brik and hemlock before at huntridge, I thought they were ite, crazy fools were throwin like seat sovers that say 1.8.7. on em rofl