Doomsday Production Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2008
Playboy 7 Answers

1.Vegas Rappers-WHEN WAS DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS STARTED? Playboy 7-We started using the name Doomsday Productions around 88-89 when we started producin Pit. Before that it was me, Eklypss and Wall and we was called the Raiders Of Doom.

2.Vegas Rappers-HOW DID DOOMSDAY COME TO BE WHAT IT IS TODAY? Playboy 7-A lot of late night sessions. We was workin while others were just talkin. I see a lot of people rappin for pussy. They spend a lot of energy tryna score pussy off of the few songs they have done. CHicks are still impressed with dudes who stand out....a lot of dudes rap just enough to stand out a bit and then try to live off the lil neighborhood or school fame they got. They aint REALLY tryna blow up...we have REALLY been tryna blow up. We spent money on equipment, studio time, we read books, we listened when those who knew talked. The book thing is big, I have read an re-read most of the must read music business books...most rappers I know have not read shit, or they "skimmed" thru a book or 2. That aint gonna cut it homeboy.

3.Vegas Rappers-HOW DID DOOMSDAY MEET? Playboy 7-Me and Wall lived around the corner from each other, Pit and Eklypss lived around the corner from each other. Wall and Eklypss is cousins so that was the connection.

4.Vegas Rappers-I HEARD A WHILE BACK THAT DOOMSDAY USE TO BE CALLED "RAIDERS OF DOOM" IS THIS TRUE? Playboy 7-Yeah that was our original name..back in the days when we all went to Rancho. We all went to Jim Bridger and Rancho....if you go to those schools then you already got a headstart in the rap game cause you comin from where we came from. The Doomsta spirits still roam the halls. lol

5.Vegas Rappers-DID EACH ARTIST IN DOOMSDAY COME UP WITH THEIR OWN STYLE? Playboy 7-Yeah. Ya'll didn't get to hear much of Wall, but Wall and Eklypss both had loud aggressive styles. They used to spit back and forth within the same line like Run DMC did...the shit was hard.

6.Vegas Rappers-DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELVES HORRORCORE? Playboy 7-We have never put ourselves into a category. Horrorcore is one of the things that some fans call us. Some call us Gangsta, Hip Hop whatever. It doesn't matter as long as you like the music.

7.Vegas Rappers-WHAT EVER HAPPENED WITH YOU AND BLACK MARKET? Playboy 7-They just wasn't workin our shit like they should have. I understand it better now though. They had a bunch of acts, it's hard as an indie tryna break 1 act let alone 5 or 6. In the end we got fucked by Black Market but I knew we would from the get go. That was the price of admission to the business. Everybody get's fucked...it's a part of being in the music business. If you think you are in the music business and you have not been fucked pretty good yet, then you probably are not really in the music business.

8.Vegas Rappers-WHO CAME UP WITH THE NAME CIN SITY RECORDS? Playboy 7-Pit tells me he did...lol...I remember different tho. We had just came back from the Jack The Rapper convention and I felt like "Fuck it, we didn't get signed so we startin our own shit". It's the natural name for a Las Vegas based lable.

9.Vegas Rappers-WHEN WAS CIN SITY RECORDS STARTED? Playboy 7-93 by name. In 94 Doomsdays' first CD (XV) dropped, but it wasn't on Cin Sity...it was on Black Market/2001 Records. Cin Sity had it's first release in 97 with Doomsdays' Pray 4 Me. There are a few XV tapes and CD's floatin around with the old Cin Sity logo on em tho...before we had the Cin Sity cross.

10.Vegas Rappers-WHO ARE YOUR CURRENT ARTIST IN CIN SITY RECORDS? Playboy 7-Doomsday, CrookCilla, Blue Ragg...then we got Soldado Records also...Soldado Joke Dogg, Soldado Wicked and Soldado Lil 40 oz. (RIP)

11.Vegas Rappers-HAVE YOU SIGNED OR ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING A NEW ARTIST THAT WE HAVENT HEARD OF IF YES WHO? Playboy 7-Naw. We wanna sign folks from Vegas but I aint heard nobody that really makes my dick hard. There are a lot of folks we like but we aint found the one that we are ready to spend time n' money on yet...that is other than our Soldado Records artists. Somebody readin this will hopefully hit the lab, get their shit together, find a unique sound and get at us.

12.Vegas Rappers-IF YOU CAN BE IN ANY MAJOR LABLE WOULD YOU SIGN WITH THEM? OR WOULD YOU TRY TO MAKE CIN SITY RECORDS A MAJOR LABLE ONE DAY? Playboy 7-The majors are the majors, you cant just become a major. We have talked to majors before but obviously it didn't happen, we are open to it though.

13.Vegas Rappers-WILL DOOMSDAY EVER HAVE ITS OWN CONCERT IN VEGAS?
Playboy 7-Yeah when mutha fuckas decide to pay us. Everybody is always comin with that "Players Price" or will ya'll rap for weed shit. When we get calls from outta town to perform they already know they gotta pay us..but for some reason here in town folks think we should do it for free or for peanuts.

14.Vegas Rappers-WHAT DOES DOOMSDAY AND THE CIN SITY STAFF LIKE TO DO FOR FUN IN THE STUDIO BESIDES RAPPING? Playboy 7-I used to like to woop ass on the Playstation but there was no competition. It got to the point that folks would walk into my office with they head hung down mumbling to themselves...so I had to leave the Playstation alone cause it was fuckin with the office morale...now we just fingerbang cute chicks on the weekend.

15.Vegas Rappers-DOES DOOMSDAY HAVE ANY ENEMIES/HATERS DISSING THE GROUP? Playboy 7-I'm sure we do but we don't hear about it. I know some of the Vegas acts used to behind our backs, but then in person they was cool. As a matter of fact if you go thru all 3 of the Northtown vs series of CD's there are a few acts on there who I knew talked shit. This happened before they were put on the CD and we knew about it but we didn't really give a shit. None of em made any songs about us or tried to diss us publicly or no shit...it's just like you chillin with your homies and somebody says "yall heard that new Doomsday" and somebody says "Fuck Doomsday, them niggas is blah blah blah" or whatever. So we know acts that have done that but we still put em on the CD cause it's lil petty shit and it's natural. It happens in all circles...those who have a name will always take shots from those who are tryna make a name, as long as they don't get real outta line with it then it aint no biggie.

16.Vegas Rappers-WHAT DOES DOOMSDAY THINK OF THE VEGAS RAP CULTURE? Playboy 7-The Vegas rap "Culture" is to do whatever everybody else is doing. I cant say we really have our own culture. Really, we need to step it up. I aint heard the newest generation do shit yet. The same groups that was makin noise in the late 90's are makin noise in 07...there aint been no fresh blood to step up. In fact, I think the new generation is lost. They think all they gotta do is put some cuts up on myspace or do some mixtapes n' shit. They have got lost in technology n shortcuts. Mutha fukka do a whole album and then press that album and get it in the stores, travel, perform, make business calls, do in-stores etc. Sittin at home on myspace aint gonna do it. It might work for 1 outta a million but it prolly aint gonna work for you. Myspace and youtube are tools, not the end all be all. WORK for it...if you are a new artist and you aint spending a few months out of the year in other states then you are probably just rappin for pussy. Clock yourself over the next few days...see if you are spending more time on pussy or weed or gettin fucked up then you are on music. Clock how much time you spend typin, textin, talkin, drivin, groomin for pussy...and then clock how much time you actually spend WORKIN on your career in music. I bet you spend more time on pussy then you do on music and if that is the case then fuck you, you don't deserve it. It's Survival Of The Siccest...the natural order of the world will make sure you never make it cause you aint goin hard enough. That is why we did the Northtown vs westside series in the first place, to help other Vegas groups get a foot in the door.

17.Vegas Rappers-ANY RECORDS YOU WORKING ON RIGHT NOW? Playboy 7-Lord Hunta Killa. That is what I am workin on right now. Everyboy else is workin on their solos...look for Lord Hunta Killa before the end of 07.

18.Vegas Rappers-WOULD YOU COLLABORATE WITH ANY RAPPERS ON VEGAS RAPPERS MYSPACE PAGE TOP FRIENDS IF, YES WHO? Playboy 7-Thru the Northtown vs Westside series we have already fucked with prolly half the artists on your top friends list. We know most of the folks on your list, tho there are a few I have only heard of by name and not their music.We will be taking submissions for Northtown vs Westside vs Eastside part 2 soon...I hope all those we have not met will submit something.

19. Vegas Rappers-LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WHAT EVERY FAN WANTS TO KNOW, WHEN IS DOOMSDAY AND THE CIN SITY ARTISTS GONNA RELEASE A NEW CD? Playboy 7-Next Tuesday. Naw for real tho, just stay tuned to cinsityrecords.com and doomsta.com (back up online soon) we will post all info there. Oh yeah, and any chicks who want a..uhm, uh..a "tour" of our office, hit us on our myspace profiles. Girls only.

Eklypss Answers

1.Vegas Rappers-WHEN WAS DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS STARTED? Eklypss-We started callin ourselves Doomsday Productions back in like 88-89 When we started makin beats for Pit, but me, Wall and Playboy was already known as the Raiders Of Doom at that time.

2.Vegas Rappers- HOW DID DOOMSDAY COME TO BE WHAT IT IS TODAY? Eklypss-Awe man we was puttin in work for a long time, and perfected our styles and actually practiced daily to make sure our shit was tight. We used to record on 2 tape decks, so that didn't leave us any room for mistakes. We didn't have no computers or fancy recording equipment at the time, so we prided ourselves on being able to record our music and lyrics in just one take. Someone would play the keyboard, someone else would rap, someone would work the drum machine, someone would be scratching all at the same time as it was being recorded to tape live, if anybody fucked up we had to start all over from the beginning. I think about that shit today and how cats be comin at us now talkin bout they rappers and they shit is tight, but they can't even fuckin rap on beat. That shit is fundamental. Put in the work, read the books, and learn the business first, and it wouldn't hurt if you Actually know how to fuckin rap.

3.Vegas Rappers- DID EACH ARTIST COME UP WITH THEIR OWN STYLE? Eklypss-Yeah, we all had people and artist that inspired us, like Run DMC, LL Cool J, Ice T, jus to name a few, but we created our own style of rapping and our own style Of music we call it "Doom Music"

4.Vegas Rappers- DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELVES HORRORCORE? Eklypss-Other people put us in categories like Horrorcore, Gangsta Rap, or Gangsta Hip Hop, which is all cool wit me I'll be whatever they want me to be as long as the dig our music.

5.Vegas Rappers- WHAT EVER HAPPENED WITH YOU AND BLACK MARKET? Eklypss-That whole Black Market thing was jus us needing to get in the industry and start making Some noise. I think we all knew we wasn't finna blow up and start ballin right from the jump, but We did expect to get paid more money than we did. It took Black Market 2 years to put our shit on CD, the first 2 years was cassette only. We did learn a lot from that whole Black Market thing tho, met some people Made some contacts and it really worked out for the best.

6.Vegas Rappers- WHO CAME UP WITH THE NAME CIN SITY RECORDS? Eklypss-Pit and Playboy will probably tell you they did, but if I remember correctly I put the shit together did all the music wrote all the lyrics and handled all the business myself. Naw, I don't remember who actually thought up the name but it fit Perfectly with the city we was from and the type of music we were puttin out.

7.Vegas Rappers- WHEN WAS CIN SITY RECORDS STARTED? Eklypss-Even though we started calling ourselves Cin Sity before our first release, I consider the beginning In 1997 with our first release "Pray 4 Me"

8.Vegas Rappers- WHO ARE YOUR CURRENT ARTIST IN CIN SITY RECORDS? Eklypss-Doomsday, CrookCilla, Blue Ragg, then we got Soldado Records also...Soldado Joke Dogg, Soldado Wikked, and Soldado Lil 40oz. (RIP).

9.Vegas Rappers- HAVE YOU SIGNED OR ARE IN THE PROCESS OF SIGNING A NEW ARTIST THAT WE HAVENT HEARD YET. Eklypss-Anybody who knows Cin Sity Records has probably heard on one of our releases one or all Of the artists that we have on the label. We haven't considered signing any other artist yet We have our hands full with the roster we have already.

10.Vegas Rappers- WILL DOOMSDAY EVER HAVE ITS OWN CONCERT IN VEGAS? Eklypss-I would luv to do a concert in Vegas, but mutha fucka's want us to do the shit for free, Or jus do it cause this is our city. Mutha Fuckas get paid to perform, this is what we do. This is how we make a living. Anywhere else in the country that we perform we get paid for, But jus cause we're from Vegas mutha fuckas wanna change the rules.

11.Vegas Rappers- WHAT DOES DOOMSDAY AND THE CIN SITY STAFF LIKE TO DO FOR FUN IN THE STUDIO BESIDES RAPPING? Eklypss-Playboy will tell you he was woopin our ass on the play station and finger banging fine bitches, but that's mostly bullshit. Pit would probably tell you we like to drink and get loaded all day, but that's bullshit too. I'm gonna tell you the truth tho. We have Bible Study, and do Good Deeds for the elderly and handicap kids. We also visit all the local hospitals and animal shelters, because we care about the cats and dogs too.

12.Vegas Rappers- DOES DOOMSDAY HAVE ANY ENEMYS/HATERS DISSING THE GROUP. Eklypss-I'm pretty sure we do. But they ain't really open about it. Its mostly mutha fuckas whispering To they friends about how we suck and how much better they are. Lil shit like that.

13.Vegas Rappers- WHAT DOES DOOMSDAY THINK OF THE VEGAS RAP CULTURE? Eklypss-I think the there is a lot of talent here in Vegas, but I would like to see more people supporting The rap scene here, like the radio stations, record stores , local magazines, concert venues, and people in general. I see that support in other cities but I don't see it here.

14.Vegas Rappers- ANY RECORDS YOU ARE WORKING ON RIGHT NOW? Eklypss-My solo project "Possessed" and everybody's solo projects.

15.Vegas Rappers- WOULD YOU COLLABORATE WITH ANY RAPPERS ON VEGAS RAPPERS MYSPACE PAGE TOP FRIENDS IF, YES WHO. Eklypss-I think we already have collaborated with half of them already on the Northtown vs. Westside CD's. I haven't heard some of the others music yet tho.

16.Vegas Rappers- LAST BUT NOT LEAST, WHAT EVERY FAN WANTS TO KNOW, WHEN IS DOOMSDAY AND THE CIN SITY ARTIST GONNA RELEASE A NEW CD.? Eklypss-We are working on a lot of shit right now, some of its done and some we are still working on, But no official release date yet, jus hit up the website cinsityrecords.com and we'll have more info for you soon.

Fans Asking Questions

1.Are they retired? Retired? Playboy 7-And do what? Sit around talking about the golden days when we used to travel the country fuckin fine bitches? There are NEW fine bitches to fuck. We haven't done all we wanted to do yet. We have been chillin takin a brake...but not retired.

2.Is there any tour dates coming up and if so, where are they going??? Playboy 7-No dates scheduled right now...but that shit could change at any time. Always watch cinsityrecords.com and myspace.com/doomstas

3.Is plague 2 ever gonna drop??? Playboy 7-Yeah it is. I aint giving no more false street dates though. Damn near every time we announce a street date, it is changed...so until we are 115% we are not announcing any release dates.

4.And are they still fuckin with Lynch?? Playboy 7-Lynch was down here earlier this year in February and we got some work done. We will always be connected.

5.Are they gonna get there forum back on the siccness.net?? Playboy 7-Naw. We was one of the original groups postin on sicness.net years ago...there are a few reasons why it was bitchmade to take our forum down. I don't know what the reason was but I could name a bunch that shoulda been takin down b4 ours. Siccness.net is only a tool anyway...just like Murder Dog or a poster hanging on a streetlight...by itself, it isn't going to make us or break us.

6.They gonna drop anything hot like redrum again? Playboy 7-Hell yeah. That is the shit I get the most hyped about. That is what I am working on now...that's what the Lord Hunta Killa is all about.

7.When is Playboy going to release another solo? "Whore" was a tight solo CD. Playboy 7-Eventually. I got a bunch of songs for it, I just gotta get in the studio and knock em out.

8.Will there be an Underground Vol. 3? Playboy 7-Yeah Underground 3 will drop...the timing has to be right for the Underground albums...the mood and atmosphere are important. The Underground series of CD's don't have as much pressure attached to the project as real Doomsday albums do. When we do Doomsday albums mutha fuckas is FOCUSED. All the Underground albums are made in a lighter party atmosphere. Mutha fuckas damn near move into the office for days at a time and just kick it...watch movies, drink a bit, woop ass on the PS2, let some broads come thru, and somewhere in there we find time to write and record songs. To this day Underground vol. 1 is one of my favorite releases, not just because of the music on it but because of all the shit that was going on behind the scenes at the office while it was being made. Really it comes down to new pussy, when we announce a street date for Underground Vol.3...you will know that means Playboy 7 found some new, fun pussy and it motivated me to get the album done. If Underground 3 does not come out till late 08' that means I have hit a drought and I need some help.

9.Do they have any unreleased material from the pre-Black Market/XV era? Playboy 7-Yeah but it will probably never be heard. XV was a strange album. We was never a sample heavy group, we was always in keyboards n shit...but for some reason when XV was finished it had all kinds of samples on it. I was in there every minute of the recording process and I still dont know how that shit happened. 80-90% of the pre-XV music is keyboards like Buckshot Shells and Nightstalker...shit like that.

10.What do they feel about bay area music? Playboy 7-The Bay has shown Doomsday so much support that I could never say anything bad about the Bay. If I hated the new music from the Bay (which I don't), I still wouldn't say it cause that shit would just be dis-loyal. Whether you like Hyphy or not, tha Bay IS NOT doing the same shit they was doing 10 years ago...they kept it moving. Could there have been a Kanye West back when the Bay was really poppin? Probably not, but times changes and the Bay changed. My favorite will always be the old Bay...but for the dude who is 15 years old right now, once he gets older, his favorite will always be the Hyphy Bay

11.Will they ever do any music with Mars? Will they work with Esham? Playboy 7-We have talked to Mars a time or two, but nothing yet. Never reached out to Esham. If ya'll really pay attention tho, we don't feature on other peoples shit too much or have many outside the family features on our shit. Go through the Doomsday albums, not the compilations, but the albums and count how many non family features are on our shit. I know we did the song Day Of The Dead with our Vegas folks Clika 1 on our Filthy album, but off the top of my head I cant rally think of any other non family features on a Doomsday album. Point being feature schmeature...maybe, maybe not...it has never been a priority.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
In the end we got fucked by Black Market but I knew we would from the get go. That was the price of admission to the business. Everybody get's fucked...it's a part of being in the music business. If you think you are in the music business and you have not been fucked pretty good yet, then you probably are not really in the music business.

realest shit ever spoke.....

Feb 23, 2003
got my hopes up high reading bout Blue Ragg still being on their team, then I realised the interview is years old. Still havent heard anything on Blue Ragg or "Bangin since the 80s". Fiendin for this badly!

Shit Lord Hunta Killa needs to be released, too!

And yeah, whoever was responsible for takin the Cin Sity forum down is a bitch, they were there from the start and actually communicating with their fans. Best thing ever, were the Playboy 7 contests on the old evildooinz board, that was the shit back then!

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
Sick interview, when is this from, like 04-05?

"Do they have any unreleased material from the pre-Black Market/XV era? Playboy 7-Yeah but it will probably never be heard. XV was a strange album. We was never a sample heavy group, we was always in keyboards n shit...but for some reason when XV was finished it had all kinds of samples on it. I was in there every minute of the recording process and I still dont know how that shit happened. 80-90% of the pre-XV music is keyboards like Buckshot Shells and Nightstalker...shit like that."

"Ya'll didn't get to hear much of Wall, but Wall and Eklypss both had loud aggressive styles. They used to spit back and forth within the same line like Run DMC did...the shit was hard."

Man I want to hear all of that unreleased shit!! Would pay quite a bit of money if I could keep the songs for myself.

I wonder if "The Raiders of Doom" ever had any actual tapes or albums they put together? Also curious if Eklypss' solo is still gonna be called "Possesed" and if Playboy is still making "Lord Hunta Killa". He said it's supposed to sound like "Redrum" man I want that shit!!

Edit:

I was doin a lil searching on google and came across this article:

http://www.lasvegasweekly.com/news/archive/2005/nov/24/noise-hip-hop-history/

"Local hip-hop historians should recognize folks like Fugg Nasty—who's worked with legendary East Coast artists such as De La Soul and Ed O.G. and the Bulldogs—longtime Vegas DJ King J (who had a marginal hit in the early '90s with "Lick Me") and pioneers like Doomsday Productions, whose previous incarnation as the Raiders of Doom in 1985 blazed a narrow trail for local rap."

Damn if they were around since the 80s they must have some old shit still around to listen to? I don't see how all of that "Raiders of Doom" shit would just vanish. Or did they only do local show type shit at that time?

Also found some guy on Amazon from Vegas that wrote a review for XV, had these lines in there:

"The group `Doomsday Productions' was more familiar to me as their former alias `Raiders of Doom' (ROD) spearheaded by Platnum Prince and Maestro in North Las Vegas. Back then (1987-1990), they were highly regarded rappers at an inner-city high school that usually entertained during assemblies and the like. I was into fledgling rap and enjoyed the changes NWA had on the industry, to include off-shoots of the "gangsta" style such as Compton's Most Wanted and Above the Law. This was the style of music that ROD emulated. While their performances were entertaining, the production quality faltered as one might expect due to limited resources and the censorship involved with on-campus activities.

Fast forward 5 or 6 years.

ROD has a record label under a new name (Doomsday) "

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
don't forget:

New group album (should be the first to release out of anything)
Eklypss' solo album "Possesed"
Pit Solo album

Man that's ridiculous that Plague II is actually finished yet not released, especially considering the other albums that aren't even finished are going to take a while to release

May 31, 2006
ill look into that.. heres a tracklist of it: i dont recognize any these song titles from Doomsday.

Intro Playah Jay (1:12)
Playah's Way Playah Jay (4:14)
For the Love of $$$$$ Playah Jay (4:25)
Somethin' to Roll to... Playah Jay (3:54)
Fake Nixxas Playah Jay (3:32)
Playa Haters (This Jam's Just for U) Playah Jay (4:19)
The Flesh Is Weak Playah Jay (3:26)
Prelude Playah Jay :)27)
Too Many Hoes Playah Jay (4:25)
Who in Da' Spot Playah Jay (3:57)
Baller's Can't Fall Playah Jay (3:35)
V-Boy's Pimpin' Playah Jay (4:19)
Take It Personal Playah Jay (3:43)
Peach and Sweet Potato Pie Playah Jay (3:38)
I'm a Playa Playah Jay (5:27)
All Puffed Out... Playah Jay (3:29)
Outro Playah Jay :)14)

May 31, 2006
ok found an alternate tracklist, this may be the real one. "The Siccness" was the song

1. Hot Lead - Incredible Zigg
2. Boss Man - S To The B
3. Where I'm From - No Doze Funk Mob
4. The Siccness - Doomsday Productions & Brotha Lynch Hung
5. Warning - Dark Half
6. Twentifoe Seven - Jr. Tre
7. Somethin' To Roll To - Playah Jay & Rappin' 4 Tay
8. Somebody's Dying Tonight - Mr. Macki$h & Double D
9. It's Real - Clout 9
10. The Last Struggle B4 Death - Murderous Click
11. Murder No Mo' - Da Baddside
12. Chronic Thoughts - V-Boy Click
13. Ain't Nuthin' Soft - H The Great
14. Hustlin' In Sin City - Universal Styles
15. Insanity - Niggas Runnin' Mad
16. Blazin' Up - After Death
17. To Tha Death - Ska-Face Al Kapone

i bet this is out of print

Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
^Nice thanks for finding that!

Yea I think the first tracklist you posted was from one of Playah Jays solo albums with a similar name.

Crap, I had a feeling it was gonna be either Siccness or Black Market as it said it had Doomsday AND Brotha Lynch Hung. Oh well.

I also found this on ebay, but I know the song is "Fuckin wit Da most" by Doomsday

http://cgi.ebay.com/SpoatyMac-Rapid...cmd=ViewItem&pt=Music_CDs&hash=item439dda6df1

One funny thing I did notice about this one is that is says it features "Blacc Ragg" I wonder if that is supposed to be Blue Ragg or just some other guy. It is a Vegas comp so you'd think it would be Blue Ragg