Doomsday Live In Concert in Portland August 13.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
We have a show at the Roseland Theatre in Portland, Oregon on August 13, 2004. Spice 1 will be performing as well as Tragedy and a few other cats from Portland.

Doomsday will perform as well as Blue Ragg and CrookCilla a.k.a. Cowboy.

I don't have any info on how much tickets cost or where you buy the tickets so give the Roseland a call.

We will have all our CD's on hand so if there is something you have been wanting to pick up and have not been able to find we will be selling them that night.

We will see yall there...

Jul 31, 2002
im scurred to go to a crippin show in portland..i dont feel like witnessing any murders n shit...or catchin strays..i'd love to see doomsday tho..but ur openers are a lil to affiliated to ensure safety of tha crowd..i'm a mama.. portlands too damn hot these days...sawwy

Apr 25, 2002
JusFamilyRecords.com
The openers consist of:

Maniac Lok & Cool Nutz feat. DJ Chill
Kan't B Caught
Tragedy
and Intrinzik

along with Spice1 and Doomsday.

Shit should be cool. They have great security at the Roseland, as well as airport metal detectors. Holla at your FROGGY.

Feb 17, 2004
@playboy7 yo mayne this is octavius homey get at me call me at the store one love records 503-283-5300 need that new product,,,,,,,,,,

doomsday and spice 1 and nutz are great pefomers,the show should be cool but ticket sales in portland are slow,roseland dont play about security aint shit jumpin off downtown p.o so go out and support !!!!!!!!!!

whats up clipse and pit!!!!!