DON'T WANT TO HERE SHIT ELSE ABOUT YALL TIRED OF THE GIMMICK COMMERCIAL RAP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
BECAUSE I GAVE YALL SOME SHIT SOME OF THAT REAL SHIT AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN PEEP.... FUCK IT THOUGH, NOW I SEE WHY E-40 WENT POP YALL DON'T MEAN WHAT YOU SAY!!!

TRE-8

Jun 28, 2002
nah no diss to E-40 just his music alot of the times is real pop his hustle is magnificent. Dont get that twisted he has nothing to do wit my convo i was just saying i here it all da
time people saying what they want out of music (rap) but in reality people are just followers 40 peeped dat and isn't tripping off music as an art form anymore he's like fuck it get bread. After all these years of keeping it real i see what that gets an artist so your right. Anyways just my thoughts...

Tre-8

E-40 is not POP at all. hes had maybe 3 songs you could maybe consider pop in his whole career.

How many songs ah 40 water made? thousands? And only a few mainstream/pop songs. 40 water drops street shit. 40 still as good as ever imo. Sure my fav albusm of his are older oens, but he still drops that mob/d-boy shit imo.

Dec 28, 2009
i think that it is frustrating (to say the least) as an artist when you post up free music and it gets overlooked because you are for the most part unknown. you just have to hustle harder and be patient. whenever im feeling upset with the results im getting it truly motivates me to step it up.

Sep 5, 2008
BECAUSE I GAVE YALL SOME SHIT SOME OF THAT REAL SHIT AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN PEEP.... FUCK IT THOUGH, NOW I SEE WHY E-40 WENT POP YALL DON'T MEAN WHAT YOU SAY!!!

TRE-8

Stop asking why people didnt listen to your shit, and start asking yourself WHY SHOULD THEY??

Jun 28, 2002
MObbing in sac did i beat you up before orsomething seriously... But now if you really think my shit is weak then that's what's up but i doubt it! Or maybe your just ayoungsta that like different shit and i respect that either way it's all g... weenie Lim lol nah nah nah dats my dude though I ain't tryna internet fight rather anigga say some shit to my eye lids or visa versa Indecent that was some real spit right there. Niggas turned this to a 40 convo cause i mentioned him he is a versatile artist so he can do all kinds of rap in my opinion he needs a real mob producer to do mobb music his shit is hyphee to mewhich to me is not street or gangsta hyphee=pop in my judgement... LenBI thanx for taking the time out your busy schedule to add me to your list of people you hate on daily much LOVE

Jun 28, 2002
Now thats what i'm talking about...

like fuck the radio by Ice cube... Mac Dre has a similiar cut thats where 40 trips ne because he can get super deep have you thinking party shit etc hood shit then this disco kinda pop hood shit but its kinda like Jay z said want my old shit buy my old album but jay didn't make the dramatic change 40 did... his shit been hard from day one every album... sidebar that new yukmouth is hard as shit...

Feb 8, 2003

TRE-8

You shouldnt even waste your time promoting your work on here,. bc you know 86% of this board rap/produce, bias or wanna bes. so they gonna ignore you so you wont shine more then them. just promote your stuff on the real networking sites like facebook, myspace, reverbnation, twitter etc and you will get way more feedback.

Sep 5, 2008
You shouldnt even waste your time promoting your work on here,. bc you know 86% of this board rap/produce, bias or wanna bes. so they gonna ignore you so you wont shine more then them.

lol yeah thats the reason, it's not because 99.9% of rap CD's are hot garbage and no one should waste their time listening to them.

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
tre - 8 i have respect for, ur first album u dropped on no limit was tight and ur new stuff prob even better, for these young folks that never heard of him u guys really are retarded for that! but all in all maybe u get better results on the down south section since u got the tank status!!!!!!

Jul 9, 2007
^^ I think you are talking about the wrong tre-8. On topic I liked tre-8 older shit on g-maccs underground hitlist but yeah I listened to the one he gave the free link to and just did not like it. It wasn't horrible but was not that good to me either. I like the old school mob shit I hate new pop type shit but just was not feeling your shit either. I downloaded it and didn't like it so I didn't respond because I didn't wanna be seen as a hater. Now you seem angry you got no feedback so now you got mine.

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
^^ I think you are talking about the wrong tre-8. On topic I liked tre-8 older shit on g-maccs underground hitlist but yeah I listened to the one he gave the free link to and just did not like it. It wasn't horrible but was not that good to me either. I like the old school mob shit I hate new pop type shit but just was not feeling your shit either. I downloaded it and didn't like it so I didn't respond because I didn't wanna be seen as a hater. Now you seem angry you got no feedback so now you got mine.

is this the same tre 8??